IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Somerset Avenue Tracks (1992-1995)

eh Speedy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are selling it for £250+ on discogs, lol

Urgh. No big surprise though. A lot of sellers on Discogs really take the piss.

Let it be known that I did NOT buy extra copies of this to sell for hundreds of dollars on other sites...I did however buy two brand new 24 pack boxes of Twinkies for $4 a piece out of a grocers' freezer stock pile, to Ebay for $35 each today.

Guest Ron Manager

apparently boomkat shipped mine on 19 Feb, didn't know there was meant to be a release date.

Haven't heard it yet as I'm not at home to collect it and won't be for a few weeks :sad:

Planet Mu sent them on thursday. Received my copy this morning.

Quick question: Are you able to download your wavs from p.mu already or will you have to wait for Monday?

I only ask because the dl's are not showing as avail for me and I bought straight off p.mu....

It's a card you get in the LP with a download code. wav files are hosted by dropcards.com.

I'd have preferred if it was hosted directly by Planet Mu : dropcards's system is bulky and I wasn't able to d/l half of the release, and I now wait for their support to reactivate my downloads.

It's a card you get in the LP with a download code. wav files are hosted by dropcards.com.

I'd have preferred if it was hosted directly by Planet Mu : dropcards's system is bulky and I wasn't able to d/l half of the release, and I now wait for their support to reactivate my downloads.

Ahhh I see I see.... Thanks for the info man, much appreciated.

I'm surprised it's not hosted by planet mu directly? Doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

cheers

For those of you that didn't get a chance to grab it, this was just was posted on Planet Mu's FB page.

Due to an overwhelming demand we plan to press a further 185 copies of ZIQ300 µ-Ziq Somerset Avenue Tracks. Sign up to the Planet Mu mailing list for information about when you can pre order.

Guest facades

For those of you that didn't get a chance to grab it, this was just was posted on Planet Mu's FB page.

Due to an overwhelming demand we plan to press a further 185 copies of ZIQ300 µ-Ziq Somerset Avenue Tracks. Sign up to the Planet Mu mailing list for information about when you can pre order.

Thanks so much for sharing it.

Thanks so much for sharing it.

nvm

Archived