IGNORED

"Björk - Crystaline" ending.

Just in case you didn't listen to it. Crystaline ending is like TJ has produced it in maybe Go Plastic era. Maybe a taste of Paradinas. Priceless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhcFnKT3Lf0&feature=player_detailpage#t=180s

Edit: Sorry it always gets embedded and does not start at the specific passage... It's at 3:00:

/watch?v=QhcFnKT3Lf0&feature=player_detailpage#t=180s

to me it sounds more like a later period drum and bass producer like Pendulum produced it, it doesnt have the clever break programming or sparkling high end that most of Tom's stuff has. Not to be too critical but i always felt like that Bjork song was her most behind the curve attempt at incorporating electronic elements into her songs yet, came maybe 2-3 years too late.

sounds like someone playing around with a cut up amen for the first time.

harsh but true, has anyone seen her new video yet? It's pretty amazing just visually speaking.

really photo realistic weird CGI stuff going on

The drums are mixed really loud at the end of Crystalline to the point where it sounds like a mashup to me. The programming is unremarkable as has already been pointed out, though flashy drum breaks were probably not the point. Regardless, it still makes a statement and there is a lot to love on Biophilia.

harsh but true, has anyone seen her new video yet? It's pretty amazing just visually speaking.

Yeah it was made by Andrew Thomas Huang. He did this one too. It's good stuff.

The girl on the right looks like Bjork's daughter or something.

Great tune.

Biophilia is still growing on me.

I like Cyrstalline a lot btw.

i'll take the stereo-panned playing cards in Hidden Place for $200 alex

lol

I like the end of Cystaline too, though I can't deny I was hoping for a siren, vocal bit from the "think about bit" break, and some DeeJay yelling REWIND!

http://youtu.be/2vrTy9m8r7Q

Archived