IGNORED

Drukqs audiophile version. 180 gram

Guest halluciphile

one of my ex-gf's got me the boxed piano vinyl set, no idea how much it cost her, but it was a fantastic gift.

It now sits in a shadow-box mounted in my room :)

Just for clarification, the standard vinyl edition was in the same box.

the only way you can tell it's the 'audiophile' version (with less nulls) is if it has the catalogue number WARPLP92X

one of my ex-gf's got me the boxed piano vinyl set, no idea how much it cost her, but it was a fantastic gift.

the only way you can tell it's the 'audiophile' version (with less nulls) is if it has the catalogue number WARPLP92X

WHADDYA KNOW

it is the X version. :emotawesomepm9:

WHADDYA KNOW

it is the X version. :emotawesomepm9:

welcome to the club :cisfor:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

I have the non-x version, but it's a slightly damaged leftover warehouse copy Warpmart sold a few years after the original release, and the bottom of the box has a 5" tear along the seam. As such, I consider it to be extremely limited as it was probably only one of a few dozen copies Warp sold in this fashion. £7000. PM me.

I'm still hoping they re-issue this after they did the RDJ Album and ICBYD, I'd rather have Drukqs on vinyl than those two any day.

It will probably be some time before they do, if ever.

I'm still hoping they re-issue this after they did the RDJ Album and ICBYD, I'd rather have Drukqs on vinyl than those two any day.

It will probably be some time before they do, if ever.

technically they already did with the audiophile pressing

does the vinyl (either one) sound any better than the cd? to me the cd just always sounded somehow 'flat' and 2 dimensional. i think a lot of it is in the bass not sounding very full/thick, and maybe even the highs are rolled off a bit too much or something.

It's been quite a few years since I heard it but the main thing I remember from my copy was how physical sounding it all seemed. Like every drum hit or clank of a synth sounded like an instrument going off in my room rather than a recording of one. It was the same with Analord 10 (yeah I was one of those ponces who got the binder version on release)

Archived