IGNORED

questions you have always wanted to ask but scared to in case you would look stupid

Guest isaki

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a reference to a specific video (was it the Metallica shreds vid?) that just got posted over and over. I think it was a jazz version of "Enter Sandman."

I might be completely wrong, but what's what God told me.

(Sometimes I see JB17 and I don't know what the '17' refers to)

its outside of watmm thing, people who have good music theory know when certain tracks or even parts of tracks have jazz roots. those that are able to first correspond or even pick up on the intricacies of theory will then post jazz as a way to claim a kind of easter egg within the track for other music theorist. they then compile this information as a way of expanding an ever growing list that eventually will be filtered by experts in the community and then posted in the jazz music hall of fame

what is the meaning of this "jazz" inside joke/thing on watmm? does it expand outside watmm?

It means you are posting something that many people have posted before, like the bad plus jazz cover of aphex twin's flim. There. Are you happy? WATMM is ruined.

Jazzband --> jband --> jb& --> jb7 (without shift key)

Watch the ride, prikface

what is the meaning of this "jazz" inside joke/thing on watmm? does it expand outside watmm?

It means you are posting something that many people have posted before, like the bad plus jazz cover of aphex twin's flim. There. Are you happy? WATMM is ruined.

Jazzband --> jband --> jb& --> jb7 (without shift key)

Watch the ride, prikface

None of that is true.

in regards to reading the rules, 'try using the search engine' i would advise against this, i have far better luck doing a site specific google search than i ever have actually using the search function on the site itself

Q: why is it called a beheading when the head is more important than the body, and so you're cutting the body off. Call that shit a bebodying.

body is all the parts together, so cutting your head off the body would be a beheading--removal of head from body. bigger part is the body bla bla ( or what is left of it ) i guess?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Zephyr_Nova" data-cid="1920135" data-time="1355911987"><p>

Why do all anime characters seem to be white, even when the anime takes place in Japan? Is it because I'm a racist? Am I racist for thinking all anime characters are white? Why am I posting this?</p></blockquote>Verry verry rarist.

Archived