IGNORED

questions you have always wanted to ask but scared to in case you would look stupid

Guest isaki

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is aphex twin one person or more?

He is a hermaphrodite, he is able to make love to himself in order to procreate. He just can't be bothered though; he'd rather sit around not releasing music.

in regards to reading the rules, 'try using the search engine' i would advise against this, i have far better luck doing a site specific google search than i ever have actually using the search function on the site itself

this

watmm's search function is only useful within topics or subforum searches imo

I missed the whole "wolves out" thing

trashbear origins too...

"no."

:/

did tom use a 101 for teh strings on tundra or was it a multi-sampled string patch in the s-950 and did he use midi time code and lay all that stuff down one track at a time or was it all at once to separate tracks?

I would actually would like to know that fishing cat thing is all about.

Somebody posted a picture of an Asian Fishing Cat in a bathtub and asked what kind of cat that is. There was a raft of duplicate responses along the lines of I think it's a fishing cat. Tongue in cheek response of "yes, but what kind of cat." Thread then descended into speculation that it was a lion, tiger, ocelot etc. For about a year any cat related posts were followed with, "what kind of cat is that?"

1_016.jpg

Usually I just go with the watmm flow, but sometimes I'd love to know which are the genuinely mentally ill posters. I don't mean the A/D depressives. I mean the properly mental ones.

Archived