IGNORED

questions you have always wanted to ask but scared to in case you would look stupid

Guest isaki

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do all anime characters seem to be white, even when the anime takes place in Japan? Is it because I'm a racist? Am I racist for thinking all anime characters are white? Why am I posting this?

From what I've learned it was because anime is actually the result of the Japanese trying to imitate American cartoons.

Betty%2BBoop%2Bkiss.jpg

Usually I just go with the watmm flow, but sometimes I'd love to know which are the genuinely mentally ill posters. I don't mean the A/D depressives. I mean the properly mental ones.

oh sweet, I'm not properly mental! thanks, I've wondered

Usually I just go with the watmm flow, but sometimes I'd love to know which are the genuinely mentally ill posters. I don't mean the A/D depressives. I mean the properly mental ones.

oh sweet, I'm not properly mental! thanks, I've wondered

Anxiety/Depression

what is the meaning of this "jazz" inside joke/thing on watmm? does it expand outside watmm?

It means you are posting something that many people have posted before, like the bad plus jazz cover of aphex twin's flim. There. Are you happy? WATMM is ruined.

Jazzband --> jband --> jb& --> jb7 (without shift key)

Watch the ride, prikface

I was beginning to worry that nobody was going to post this.

The trashbear.

I feel like I kinda know what the emoticon represents. I remember the original thread about it. I'm just curious if I have the right idea of the proper usage of it.

I always assumed it was kinda like saying "I screwed up" or "what a bungle".

Right?

The trashbear.

I feel like I kinda know what the emoticon represents. I remember the original thread about it. I'm just curious if I have the right idea of the proper usage of it.

Right?

^same here...

Is Steinvord on the forums because I just realized the track "Rules the read" if rearranged can be read to say Read the rules?

The trashbear.

Right?

Doesn't represent anything. It was just taken from Something Awful and people thought it was a funny emoticon and posted it here quite a lot.

Archived