IGNORED

questions you have always wanted to ask but scared to in case you would look stupid

Guest isaki

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dese manz hatin

Usually I just go with the watmm flow, but sometimes I'd love to know which are the genuinely mentally ill posters. I don't mean the A/D depressives. I mean the properly mental ones.

there can only be one

av-3502.jpg

How to make wagawaga sounds with my Minibrute?

crank LFO up

synch LFO to tempo of song

switch between eigth-notes and eigth-note triplets

Hey sweet I'll try this. To sync LFO to tempo of song (which is 140BPM a good tempo?) must LFO clock be set to arpeg? And does the Apreg need to be on?

crank LFO up

Hey sweet I'll try this. To sync LFO to tempo of song (which is 140BPM a good tempo?) must LFO clock be set to arpeg? And does the Apreg need to be on?

Can you link me to specifically what you're talking about?

edit: what Wagawaga song you're talking about?

Why do all anime characters seem to be white, even when the anime takes place in Japan? Is it because I'm a racist? Am I racist for thinking all anime characters are white? Why am I posting this?

I wondered the same thing a while back. Blonde hair and blue eyes in particular seem appealing to Japanese for some reason.

crank LFO up

Can you link me to specifically what you're talking about?

edit: what Wagawaga song you're talking about?

That was fun but I had this in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w4mi28jJWU

@3:38 and on.

Oh, the dub sinewave sub-bass.

Yeah, make a sinewave, maybe with a little distortion so it cuts through a mix a bit (otherwise it's just a naked fundamental buried at the bottom of the frequency spectrum).

edit; I can't picture MiniBrute's functionality off-hand, but I'm 90% sure there's a sub-osc, so if you can set it to 'sine' and turn the other oscillator(s) down and turn everything else (e.g. filters) down or off, you're in business.

Oh, the dub sinewave sub-bass.

Yeah, make a sinewave, maybe with a little distortion so it cuts through a mix a bit (otherwise it's just a naked fundamental buried at the bottom of the frequency spectrum).

edit; I can't picture MiniBrute's functionality off-hand, but I'm 90% sure there's a sub-osc, so if you can set it to 'sine' and turn the other oscillator(s) down and turn everything else (e.g. filters) down or off, you're in business.

To soft but discovering new sounds, which is good. Not sure what DSP wagawaga uses.

Why do all anime characters seem to be white, even when the anime takes place in Japan? Is it because I'm a racist? Am I racist for thinking all anime characters are white? Why am I posting this?

I wondered the same thing a while back. Blonde hair and blue eyes in particular seem appealing to Japanese for some reason.

First half of this PDF might help some, might also raise more questions. I took this class for easy credit, I wasn't wrong!!! lol

Did the counting thread ever finish?

Did that guy's girlfriend ever understand Autechre?

Why is the last 3:50 of "december hunting for vegetarian fuckface" so goddamned beautiful?

11 - Robots and Race.pdf

Archived