IGNORED

questions you have always wanted to ask but scared to in case you would look stupid

Guest isaki

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people always say that a new synth has "endless possibilities"... then why are they still producing them?

In theory there's alot of overlap between synths. In theory a squarewave is a squarewave and a HPF is a HPF. But different synths have different workflows and different filters and different oscillators that bring you to different results.

This is why most synths can achieve 303 or 101 'moments' here and there but by virtue of the filters and other particular characterists most synths sound distint from each other.

So even if every synth ever made actually, literally had infinite possibilites, it would still be worth owning more than one as once again different layouts and different workflows lead to different results.

What is the deal, with these avatars?

photo-6907.jpg?_r=1334103757

av-4934.jpg?_r=0

Pretty sure Sweepstakes also had a avatar that looked like this.

once i was walking out of taco shop with a bag of good mexican food (carnitas burrito, tres tacos de tripas, 5 rolled tacos w/ guacamole, large diet coke) and a young gangster mexican bumped into me, knocking my glasses to the dirty concrete. my glasses shattered and i became furious. "you broke my glasses... now i break your arm" i threw a haymaker at him and he bowled over into the salsa bar, he was disgusting with salsa. regardless i jumped onto him and performed an excellent armbar while in the salsa, tomato all over me and the Puto. i quickly snapped his arm like a twig and the police came. they ran his information and he had a warrant out for his arrest for crimes. i was congratulated for catching the criminal and the taco shop paid for my food, the officer shook my hand as well.

who says violence solves nothing..? they are a fool.

The End - lion

why do your own farts smell alrioght, even if u can tell theyre eye burners u can tolerate them but the moment someone else farts and u can smell it its a big nono; same with shit aswell ? is it chemical or psychological

If 13 is an unlucky number, will 2013 be an unlucky year?

I'll field this one: No. Surprisingly, 13 and 2013 are in fact totally different numbers. A proof of this fact has been included at the end of the rules.

It's not against the rules, just looked down upon. Basically they were fried as trolls. Some dispute this, although few in hardcode's case.

Archived