IGNORED

questions you have always wanted to ask but scared to in case you would look stupid

Guest isaki

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are pink jeans office appropriate? I think most people would just, out of an abundance of caution, not wear the pink jeans to work if this question crossed their minds, but I kind of don't want to know the answer.

Are pink jeans office appropriate? I think most people would just, out of an abundance of caution, not wear the pink jeans to work if this question crossed their minds, but I kind of don't want to know the answer.

Can you wear jeans to work? If yes, then probably.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frankie5fingers
what is a "block", as Americans use the word---"3 blocks away"

it's a distance with no set measurement. since major metro areas are set up as a grid it creates "blocks." so your example of "3 blocks away" would mean the third block from where you are currently.

what is a "block", as Americans use the word---"3 blocks away"

and why do farts smell worse in the shower?

Not sure how accurate my definition is but here goes. A block is the length of sidewalk from one intersection to another. It's a relative term because blocks can differ in length but in a city like New York, blocks are fairly consistent

Archived