IGNORED

Is an Exai tour coming?

futureimage

Autechre should bring :zoviet*france: with them on a North American Tour.

They are both about to release new albums, so it would be a great time for them to do it.

It would not be the first time the two shared a bill:attachicon.gifcumberland-arms(february-21).jpg

Man that's must have been the mostestest badass gig ever!

They should do it again

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ZombieLincoln666

Saw them in 2005 supported by Pita and Earth at Koko as part of a Russel Haswell curated thing and saw them for the Oversteps tour in a quite unpleasant 'rave' venue with the usual overpriced drinks (even for a gig), overly suspicious & aggressive bouncers and rancid portaloos.

whoa.. Autechre and Earth? That sounds fantastic. I've seen Earth live and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Autechre should bring :zoviet*france: with them on a North American Tour.

They are both about to release new albums, so it would be a great time for them to do it.

It would not be the first time the two shared a bill:attachicon.gifcumberland-arms(february-21).jpg

dear god this would be amazing, that show would make my year

if warp, rob or sean are reading this, please take note that my birthday is in the end of April and the North American tour would be the best present ever. Please come to the Twin Cities?

If they'll tour, I'll hearing them twice, once in Amsterdam and once in Belgium [probably Antwerpen] with my brother.

I remember their Oversteps tour, it was cold as fucking fuck when they were done playing, but when we got on the train it was pretty warm. So when we headed back home I was fucking cold and we were back home around 8 am... Stupid trains.

Hope they'll tour this summer, so I won't be cold.

Guest pixelives

If they're touring by Summer dates would have already been set up and contracts signed by now. But yet still no announcements.

I wonder who does their booking/management, Warp?

Usually that is not in-house.

The upcoming 2013 tour was fantastic! The best yet! But...would have it been like is going to be?...I'm sure it will. Shall see if it would be as it was.

Time warping just makes me feel it's coming...

Please play in my garden shed,

I'll supply the beer and drugs.

Yours truely,

Beerwolf

Garden tool brandishing, sweet aroma of wood varnish & pick your own ganj from the greenhouse nextdoor. Roll on gardenshed fiestas! :beer:

I would love a tour, but having had the best possible live show from them on the Oversteps tour (in Melbourne, Australia) I am not going to be greedy.

Please play in my garden shed,

I'll supply the beer and drugs.

Yours truely,

Beerwolf

Garden tool brandishing, sweet aroma of wood varnish & pick your own ganj from the greenhouse nextdoor. Roll on gardenshed fiestas! :beer:

Get your Netlon Sentinel fencing and gardening supplies set up first, or the won't even consider the venue.

netlon_45_degree_labels.jpg

netlon_hand_claw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

What's going on?! No tour news, no interviews.....}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

What's going on?! No tour news, no interviews.....}

yoloyoloyoloyoloyoloyoloyoloyoloyoloyoloyoloyolo

~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*

_."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._."._

Definately going to catch them live for the first time. Exai is like an invigorating IDM bodywash which has rejuvinated all my senses.

I'll be there munching a fucking lump of mdma (like a horse munching a carrot)

Definately going to catch them live for the first time.

dawg word up, beerwolf. Dawg i don't think theres gonna be a tour this year. It's usually announced well before now.

Archived