IGNORED

Is an Exai tour coming?

futureimage

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Mountain Oasis (previously Moogfest) posted a video of the entire Peel Sessions 2 on their facebook page today. Previous lineups regularly included artists that they had linked on their page beforehand, so this is a good sign. It's odd that they would share something so old, but it might more successfully introduce Ae to a larger crowd.

http://www.facebook.com/MtnOasis/posts/434358066654610

Don't you think its a bit strange that Autechre are lying very low and a bit quiet?

No interviews at all in the UK press etc.

I guess they're probably bored of interviews at the moment?

I guess so, just seems a bit odd to be so quiet after a new album. I presume they don't feel the need to promote themselves much nowadays. Probably bored with all that caper...

I seem to recall they did hardly any interviews around either Confield or Draft time as well. Maybe when the album is so weird they don't feel like explaining it? Or they'll just do them while touring.

if their frequency of musical releases is any indication, the show would open with a 1 minute meandering flute loop from BoC, followed by a 2 hr. mega set from ae, wrapped up with a brief BoC synth fart.

Maybe it's gonna be a webcast. transmitted from their basement. naturally sans lights.

We'll be at home, cosy in front out our monitors, joint & beer in hand. they'll be at home, using the internet to communicate directly with fans, joint & beer in hand. House party!

They've been so productive lately. Hope they're on a beach in Tahiti and enjoying some downtime. Last thing I want to hear is that Ae are getting burnt out.

But also I would accept a tour/EP/Gescom release/interview/video directed by one of Sean's special lady friends/Rob using his words again

Archived