Zephyr_Nova

• 2 weeks later...

i guess container kinda just falls into noise music, his noise project does a little more however he makes such a refreshing take on techno with his obvious noise influence, would recommend his music to any noise lover

otherwise i recently found some mark lord stuff which really impressed me

Tissa Mawartyassari c20

Recording of this long-standing Texas wall noise project culled from her recent live performances. Harsh and blistering electronics. Shock treatment for those looking for something new.

http://youtu.be/eKg1Flsu49Y

harshhumanignorance@gmail.com for payments or inquiries

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

really enjoying pharmakon's output so far and i think this is one of my favorite (excluding some of her live sets)

https://soundcloud.com/sacredbones/pharmakon-body-betrays-itself

Yeah, all of the Pharmakon stuff has been excellent so far. Bestial Burden was fantastic.

for all of you noiseheads, I made a (couple of) noise track(s) let me know what you think!!!

i'd like to hear something more contextual. that's personally the kind of noise i enjoy- but more importantly, noise isn't about what i (or anyone else) likes. it's about what you like.

My nephew says this is noise

I personally don't think it is but I thought I would throw the link here and see what youse thought

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86715-just-a-little-experiment-with-3-kaoss-pads/

i think the moment we describe noise, we begin to define it, which goes against what noise should be (at least how i think about it). perhaps some people are completely fine with saying "that's noise". i'm more comfortable about questioning it.

as an example: one of my favorite noise performances was by the gerogerigegege where they promised a concert by the beach, and when everyone showed up, they threw copies of their (at the time) new record into a pit and lit them all on fire then left. when asked why, they said "no answer. this is the gerogerigegege"

Edited by Nebraska

for all of you noiseheads, I made a (couple of) noise track(s) let me know what you think!!!

i'd like to hear something more contextual. that's personally the kind of noise i enjoy- but more importantly, noise isn't about what i (or anyone else) likes. it's about what you like.

My nephew says this is noise

I personally don't think it is but I thought I would throw the link here and see what youse thought

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86715-just-a-little-experiment-with-3-kaoss-pads/

i think the moment we describe noise, we begin to define it, which goes against what noise should be (at least how i think about it). perhaps some people are completely fine with saying "that's noise". i'm more comfortable about questioning it.

as an example: one of my favorite noise performances was by the gerogerigegege where they promised a concert by the beach, and when everyone showed up, they threw copies of their (at the time) new record into a pit and lit them all on fire then left. when asked why, they said "no answer. this is the gerogerigegege"

Fair enough

definitions are irrelevant

my experience with noise comes from the people I grew up around in ny who were involved in making it.

I liked some stuff

disliked others

Was at Merzbow shows in the 90s and Borbetomagus and Boredom shows

the experience was better live but I do remember hearing some Hand full of dust things that I liked a lot

• 2 weeks later...