IGNORED

Merry Christmas, WATMM!

Friendly Foil

12 hours ago, milkface said:

After a really nice Christmas day, this boxing day has been mad depressing!!

Yesterday was alright. It’s the day after Boxing Day (today!) that I find slightly depressing. Me and 2 mates are going to the pub, but we have to wait until Mr Mace’s other half turns up to look after their kids. Lets hope she’s on her toes. Our drinking destiny is in her hands ? 

Need to start detoxing tomorrow!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 6:32 PM, brian trageskin said:

i already had my christmas present a few weeks ago when ceephax answered my email asking him about an unreleased tune of his and he sent me the only copy of it he could find, since he lost the original file (unless he lied to me hehe). the fact that the tune in question is christmas-themed being the cherry on the cake.

i reread this post and realized it wasn't accurate and possibly misleading: "unreleased tune" = a tune he posted ages ago on his now defunct soundcloud page (i think it was christmas eve 2011, so 10 years ago)

"he sent me the only copy of it" = a 128 kbps mp3 

"he lost the original file" = he searched for it on his old hard drives and couldn't find it. doesn't necessarily mean it's lost.

literally no one gives a shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 2

On 12/27/2021 at 12:01 PM, brian trageskin said:

i reread this post and realized it wasn't accurate and possibly misleading: "unreleased tune" = a tune he posted ages ago on his now defunct soundcloud page (i think it was christmas eve 2011, so 10 years ago)

"he sent me the only copy of it" = a 128 kbps mp3 

"he lost the original file" = he searched for it on his old hard drives and couldn't find it. doesn't necessarily mean it's lost.

literally no one gives a shit.

Post of 2021 imo

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...