Salvatorin

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, whosebrian said:

I just finally got that tape, lol.

6mjOMzh.jpg

"5 8 6" is actually one of my favorite New Order tunes, and I like it more than "Blue Monday." I always assumed they came out of the same session since they're so similar.

Great album.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whosebrian said:

I just finally got that tape, lol.

6mjOMzh.jpg

I've seen the cover before but I'm getting real strong nin fragile vibes from the cover. 

71pVKKFzwkL._SL1238_.jpg

and deviations

back_cover.jpg

Edited by yekker
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 2:46 PM, cyanobacteria said:
On 2/18/2021 at 12:26 AM, cyanobacteria said:

rNbY27X.jpg

n3NihZk.jpg

29 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

atrocious

you truly have terrible taste

no offense meant lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, milkface said:

your mum looks silly

it’s less her grotesque obesity than your existence that is proof of your mother’s lack of discipline.  she spends her nights having unprotected sex with random unwashed drunkards, sensualists and tramps, with whoring around.  you are the result.  there was never much to expect from you in the first place, from the onset your life was determined to be that of a miserable good-for-nothing.  you’re a no-hoper, it’s in your blood.  if I had to pick one single word to describe you, your entire person, your existence - it would be "disappointment".  I'm sure your parents would agree

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

it’s less her grotesque obesity than your existence that is proof of your mother’s lack of discipline.  she spends her nights having unprotected sex with random unwashed drunkards, sensualists and tramps, with whoring around.  you are the result.  there was never much to expect from you in the first place, from the onset your life was determined to be that of a miserable good-for-nothing.  you’re a no-hoper, it’s in your blood.  if I had to pick one single word to describe you, your entire person, your existence - it would be "disappointment".  I'm sure your parents would agree

this is where you are wrong. i am in fact WATMM user dingformung under the guise of WATMM user milkface. you have therefore insulted your own mother to her very core having initially believed i am a seperate entity to you. your promiscious mother gave birth to you, and therefore to the figment of your imagination which is me.

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1