IGNORED

fashion thread

Salvatorin

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/15/2021 at 2:46 PM, cyanobacteria said:

Japan! Beautiful! No wonder they stopped having sex! ...or at least they progressively having less of it.

If you squeeze society hard enough, long enough with social boundaries and silly interpersonal rules but give them enough money and time to invest in themselves this is what you get.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 2:32 AM, xox said:

Japan! Beautiful! No wonder they stopped having sex! ...or at least they progressively having less of it.

If you squeeze society hard enough, long enough with social boundaries and silly interpersonal rules but give them enough money and time to invest in themselves this is what you get.

lol what kind of racist post is this

19 hours ago, rhmilo said:

When you’re done looking up communism maybe look up up what the word “racism” means :facepalm:

>the japanese people have a certain type of culture because theyre squeezed and closed off from interpersonal relationships and have lots of silly interpersonal rules

sounds pretty clearly racist to me lol

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

>the japanese people have a certain type of culture because theyre squeezed and closed off from interpersonal relationships and have lots of silly interpersonal rules

sounds pretty clearly racist to me lol

I didn't know racism is that harmless. I like racism now

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 3
  • Farnsworth 1

4 hours ago, dingformung said:

I didn't know racism is that harmless. I like racism now

I was told the French say “Salut les mecs!” when they encounter one another. I thought that was a pretty racist thing to point out.

• Like 2

On 12/25/2012 at 11:24 AM, Salvatorin said:

I should have named this thread "clothing style" because it connotates more closely what I have an enthusiasm for.

I wanted to make a thread where I could post this picture:

http://fuckingyoung.es/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jyllenavarro13.jpg

(Jylle Navarro)

I love this. I have a degree in fashion and have done tons of design and styling over the years