IGNORED

What other message boards do you use?

Npoess

slashdot - less and less these days, the fucking libertarians there make me want to bash my head in with a rusty fork.

maxxed football forums (fbtz.com)

used to hit up the planet-mu forums and warpnet.

now i try and spend less time on forums. read a few blogs related to political economy and economics and the Korean peninsula/East Asia.

oh libertarians, how I weep for thee, as I was perhaps once one of their ilk. Thanks to you chen and a few others on this board and in real life, I have safely returned to reality. OF PROGRESSIVE ANARCHO COMMUNISM HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, Slashdot is basically awful now. I don't even remember what my username was. I just skim through current topics, maybe once a week, now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

member but mostly lurk:

tapeheads.net

audiokarma.org

also lurk at twoism, gearslutz, interrupter.ch and dubstepforum (archived threads mostly)

Set up an account for Xltronic around 4 years ago but only stayed for around 6 months.

ditto

slashdot - less and less these days, the fucking libertarians there make me want to bash my head in with a rusty fork.

oh libertarians, how I weep for thee, as I was perhaps once one of their ilk. Thanks to you chen and a few others on this board and in real life, I have safely returned to reality. OF PROGRESSIVE ANARCHO COMMUNISM HAHAHAHAHAHA

also the Free Republic forum is great if you want to see some bat shit crazy Obama-muslim conspiracy stuff. Freepers, they call'em.....unfortunately I think a few WATMMers would fit in well there. ;p

Same here, I think I finally realized I was libertarian leaning at best and nothing more when I tried reading...

I still read Reason.com articles here and there and I respect people of the anarcho-capitalist/minarchist mindset but in general the whole explosion of the Tea Party and it's brand of selective quasi-libertarianism just turned me off altogether. I too remember Free Republic back in 2004 too, back when xanga was still popular and also had liberal and conservative blogs where I'd waste many hours as a naive pissy teenager.

This shit right here:

[link to racist website removed]

sometimes that shit is funny considering how rational they try to make it sound....its like 6 year olds pretending to write dissertations on why red is really blue.

The NSA is gonna think I'm the scum of the earth.

yep, expect vacation to America to become problematic. Definitely flagged :)

White supremacist pedophile that thinks the world is run by evil lizard people.

The NSA is gonna think I'm the scum of the earth.

yep, expect vacation to America to become problematic. Definitely flagged :)

White supremacist pedophile that thinks the world is run by evil lizard people.

actually, sounds like you could probably get elected to the House of Representatives

lol....embarrassingly enough, I went onto my computer at work and looked up stormfront because it was, no joke, used as a footnote in a paper I had to grade. then I realized it might have been a better idea to wait until I got home to check it.

ps. the paper failed.

lol....embarrassingly enough, I went onto my computer at work and looked up stormfront because it was, no joke, used as a footnote in a paper I had to grade. then I realized it might have been a better idea to wait until I got home to check it.

ps. the paper failed.

oh my god....excerpt that shit.

paraphrase me, bro.

ps. the paper failed.

oh my god....excerpt that shit.

paraphrase me, bro.

the paper was on analyzing the different philosophies WEB DuBois and Booker T. Washington had towards civil rights/minority education. this student used a link from a stormfront forum as evidence that both men were incorrect in regards to "racial uplift" so to speak, because blacks were "proven" not to fully understand certain psychological subjects. it was complete bullshit and it drove me up a wall and also had me pulling my hair out over how to professionally deal with the situation.

SR4 was it the kid from american history x by any chance

no. no shaved head, and the student in question was hispanic. as crazy as it sounds, I really don't think that the student understood what they were using. It really seemed to be a special case of immense ignorance.....I racked my brain for months trying to figure out if this kid was a racial supremacist or just making really stupid mistakes. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some troll on some messageboard recommended they use that website for help on the paper.

SR4 was it the kid from american history x by any chance

no. no shaved head, and the student in question was hispanic. as crazy as it sounds, I really don't think that the student understood what they were using. It really seemed to be a special case of immense ignorance.....I racked my brain for months trying to figure out if this kid was a racial supremacist or just making really stupid mistakes. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some troll on some messageboard recommended they use that website for help on the paper.

He could of had no idea or been one the random non-whites who have found themselves nazism, racial supremacy, and fascism, like this really troubled individual - he probably just had no idea - hell stormfront and affiliates use to run martinlutherking.org which looked official but then linked to articles discrediting him and his legacy, mostly exaggerating minor claims of his adultery and communist ties before getting into pure hate speech and lies and white supremacist website links. I've come across their site while reading up on topics like the lesser known Axis participants in WWII or the history of certain ethnic groups/ancient civilizations in central Asia and the Caucus mountains. I wonder how much traffic they get from morbidly curious non-racists or even anti-racists.

Archived