IGNORED

What other message boards do you use?

Npoess

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dese manz hatin

i used to frequent breakbeat.co.uk when it was still full of chavs and accordingly hilarious, nothing else now

I've recently been checking abovetopsecret.com a few times a day. The majority of the stuff on it is utter garbage and it makes me angry with some of the things people post about. I just cant keep away from it though! I don't know why I keep going back!

Wow, I visited this site and it's such garbage! How do people believe some of this stuff?

I can feel myself going back to it again though, I think I've opened up a door here..

I used to be a fairly active poster on cannabis.com in my teen years. They were pretty open to non-weed discussion for a while, but then they got overly-preachy about medical marijuana and pushed that that's all we should talk about. However, no one wanted to talk about actions towards legalization. The moderators/admins became Nazi's and would warn and ban you for talking about using for what the called "non-medicinal"purposes or abuse, which basically cam to be if you weren't talking about liscensed medicinal usage you're abusing. The community went to shit so I stopped posting. You can still probably find a few of my old posts in the pinned threads and lingering through other threads though.

I used to go on 4chan a lot but not so much anymore, I was pretty active in /mu/ until I got banned for 3 months cause some douche flagged a sharethread, I don't really miss it though full of opinionated hipsters-wanking over the latest pitchfork review and over-hyping all that shitty folk crap. /b/ just got boring after a while, the memes and shit get old. I still occasionally browse /x/ for fun.

These days I stick to watmm and reddit mostly

Archived