IGNORED

New melodic ambient track

mat

Brilliant. Big ups.

Lovely tune :)

cool track man

spacing :music:

Thank you all, comments are much appreciated and you guys gave me a little confidence boost.

Guest vletrmx

I think it's awesome! Not to be cliché but it's got that excellent reverby cathedral sort of feel to it. Just all around pleasant sounds

I think it's awesome! Not to be cliché but it's got that excellent reverby cathedral sort of feel to it. Just all around pleasant sounds

Thank you, reverby cathedral sounds perfect to me.

beautiful, chilled tune dude :)

I appreciate it, I sleep to different versions of it sometimes so it definitely chills me out.

beautiful yeah. could fit as a movie score interlude thing too.

I would love to do some score work. I think that might be the ultimate goal for me.

nice synths. really warm vibe : )

Ah, warmth is like mother's milk. Thank you.

Thanks for all the kind comments here. I am thinking about making mass changes to the intro, but will keep it easy and mellow, maybe expand more of the drone-y stuff from the middle bits.

I will be posting another track soon hopefully.

This is like if Steve Roach and Geir Jenssen had a baby. It has both beautiful ambient qualities of their music. I really enjoyed that. More to come soon I do hope.

I like - reminds me a bit of Marconi Union

Right on, I checked out MU after you posted and I'm digging Different Colours now. Generous comparison.

This is like if Steve Roach and Geir Jenssen had a baby. It has both beautiful ambient qualities of their music. I really enjoyed that. More to come soon I do hope.

Thanks, Biosphere is one of my favorites. Another generous comparison appreciated.

lush

Tis always the goal yeah? Thank you.

Thank all for the absolutely lovely posts and listens.

I will be posting a reworked version soon, made the good drone longer in the beginning, added more of an outro, and cleaned up some of the mix. Just got to satisfy the demons in me first.

Be on the look out

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Awesome track. I know you said maybe altering the intro, if it was me I'd probably introduce the more droney pads before slowly introducing the main synth part, that's just a minor personal preference though. Otherwise really enjoyed this, nice work!

Love the concept of the melodie into less melodic drones/pads into melodie into less melodic drones/pads into melodie again.

Feels verry good

Love the concept of the melodie into less melodic drones/pads into melodie into less melodic drones/pads into melodie again.

Feels verry good

Something like a verse/chorus/verse to make people who wouldn't otherwise listen to ambient more comfortable. That's always my default.

And it is always about feel. Thank you.

Nice work!

Thank you, I really like the Tou-Ses-Oon tune of yours on soundcloud. Nice dynamics.

So lush and lovely.

Nice work :)

Ah...the elusive lush. Thank you kindly.

Im well into the cold.sun track on your soundcloud. Great sounds/structure /production in there.

listening again, love it

following you on the cloud.

cheers for sharing

Thanks Skip, listening to Sounds of Saw right now :music:

Archived