IGNORED

Relationship Advice...

Guest appleneon8

Haha nope.  She probably never will.  I saw hers though, on the first date, and I've been invited back for dinner this Sat.  For dinner and "another night of no sleep" (at her suggestion).  So it's going very well.  Seems to me like it will turn into something serious.  It just has that vibe.  The weird thing this time around, is that there are a couple other people I've been seeing, who I also like... but in those cases things have been moving very slowly.  Ultimately, the determining factor in this one becoming THE one, is the pace at which it's moving forward.  Which is kind of crazy (for that to be why it becomes a thing over the others, which have been building for significantly longer).  The internet dating scene is a strange beast.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Haha nope.  She probably never will.  I saw hers though, on the first date, and I've been invited back for dinner this Sat.  For dinner and "another night of no sleep" (at her suggestion).  So it's going very well.  Seems to me like it will turn into something serious.  It just has that vibe.  The weird thing this time around, is that there are a couple other people I've been seeing, who I also like... but in those cases things have been moving very slowly.  Ultimately, the determining factor in this one becoming THE one, is the pace at which it's moving forward.  Which is kind of crazy (for that to be why it becomes a thing over the others, which have been building for significantly longer).  The internet dating scene is a strange beast.

How old is she, Zeph?

Just now, yekker said:

How old is she, Zeph?

My age this time.  So... more likely to actually know what she wants than the young'uns I have attracted in the past.  Less likely to ever have kids with me, but that's probably for the best.

4 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My age this time.  So... more likely to actually know what she wants than the young'uns I have attracted in the past.  Less likely to ever have kids with me, but that's probably for the best.

Cool. I hope it turns out for you. How long has your search been? A couple years now eh?

1 minute ago, yekker said:

Cool. I hope it turns out for you. How long has your search been? A couple years now eh?

Thanks.  Yeah, I joined "the apps" October of 2019.  Had one short lived relationship with the 7th person I met, which lasted from March-June.  Went back on the apps this past October.  This is the fourth woman I've met this time around.  Met a fifth woman that same week, but she has a jealous ex-hub living in her house until June... so that's just not going to happen.  Interesting person though, very bright and creative.  Could see us being friends.  Two of the other women I met this time around I think will be long term friends.  I'm still friends with a couple of them from the last time around too.

22 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

i'm confused. you guys are sad about girls and you're posting about it online instead of sitting in total darkness listening to vletrmx and refusing to cry? 

da fuk?

they probably cleaned their rooms.

• Big Brain 1

• 8 months later...