IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

You may notice that the super secret email-list-only advance preview link is just an unlisted YouTube video... congratulations for being so computer savvy! Now please play fair and don't share this link with anyone who's not on the mailing list.. they didn't earn it.

(nsfw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qymOSNhI8Y0

• 4 weeks later...

He says he's thinking of changing his name, which could be a joke but he's probably partially serious. He probably realizes he trashed his future with all the footage of him saying stuff that makes him unemployable. I guess a lot of people thought Trump getting elected was a real cultural shift that allowed you to be sincerely racist but it obviously backfired big time.

man that smocaine shit is so unfunny. would it kill these guys to actually write instead of relying on zero improv skills. i've cooled on all of mde lately although world peace still has some decent sketches. sam is just crazy, that hydewars shit is embarrassing, like this guy has any advice for his largely teenage fanbase. he's barely above a /pol/tard. 

I thought they were funny at one point, before all the post-irony and "let's be assholes to people for the lols and if you don't think it's funny then you're a normie fag lel kek"

Edit: Could it be that MDE has turned into some kind of high-browed edgy humor that's too advanced for me to "get"?

Am I just a cluesless curmudgeon?

Edited by Frank Poole

^ looks like that to me as well. in the end, Sam is driven not by any real social or political beliefs but by his scorn and loathing for the people (including himself) and the world that have held him back from achieving success in a world he can't find meaning in.

Edited by usagi

I thought they were funny at one point, before all the post-irony and "let's be assholes to people for the lols and if you don't think it's funny then you're a normie fag lel kek"

Edit: Could it be that MDE has turned into some kind of high-browed edgy humor that's too advanced for me to "get"?

Am I just a cluesless curmudgeon?

at this point its fair to assume he's just right wing scum and not just under 300 layers of irony

• Thanks 1