IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

Also in that segment where the people are writing insults on cups and throwing them away: When he's talking to the Asian kid about inheriting the earth along with other "undesirables" - that's another alt right term for non whites, etc.

That's my problem with this stuff, like when he goes on to insult the African American dad actor, he's just being a straight up racist pig, there's no layer of irony or any deeper meaning there.

After reading the text in the omitted video about his, heh, experiences in high school and rants about the liberal ex-girlfriend, the psychological profile is now complete. It's weird that he hates teachers so much because I remember a lot of my high school teachers being pretty cool and woke af. They were preparing us for present times, IMO.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

"I'm not so bitter that I'm gonna make a video where I'm talking shit and burning bridges"

*proceeds to do exactly that*

he's completely trashed himself.

I think his situation is even worse than it looks. He’s been consorting with MRA/alt right people like Gavin McGinnes and Mike Cernovich(the one who messed with the Guardians of the Galaxy director). Those guys specifically, along with others of their ilk have put themselves on the radar of law enforcement with stuff to do with bot accounts/targeted harassment/general alt-right fuckery.

Long story short, if he took any money from them he could be getting a visit from the FBI, as far fetched as that sounds.

why are all these guys obsessed with supplements?

i feel like weird loner internet dudes who go far down the alt-right rabbit hole to redpill town & then all the way to the land of vast satanic pedophile conspiracies are also often the type to become obsessed with increasingly bizarre bodybuilding rituals & hacking their brains with nootropics. It's all stemming from a basic "i don't feel like i'm doing well in mainstream society so i'm going to prove everyone else is wrong & i am the true lone wolf alpha male" mindset