IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

"The words were strong and scary enough that the students who saw it were shaken and scared,"

"It's bad that something like this would happen at a time when students are already so fragile."

i think it's more bad that students on campuses across the country/western world are probably at the most fragile they've ever been, by design. what happened at missouri u is almost surely just going to be the first wave of similar/related incidences of colleges being turned on by the monster they themselves created and now have no idea how to control.

Why don't the professors just tell the students that all the stuff they're doing is not going to serve them well after they finish school? They'll be working with people outside their age group who don't really give a shit.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently the pilot for their adult swim project "World Peace" was shown at the recent screening. Apparently it's pretty good. Apparently.

It was... Interesting! They spent like 90% of the budget on a weird scifi skit that ended up being cut lol.

The weird thing was when Charles took about 15 minutes to show scenes from old movies like Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia of women being slapped around. They were in a folder under "cinematic masterpieces". He finished the night by reading a sort of noirish detective type short story he wrote that consisted entirely of a brutal description of a prostitute(?) being beaten up in graphic detail.

The weird thing was when Charles took about 15 minutes to show scenes from old movies like Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia of women being slapped around. They were in a folder under "cinematic masterpieces". He finished the night by reading a sort of noirish detective type short story he wrote that consisted entirely of a brutal description of a prostitute(?) being beaten up in graphic detail.

the edge to end all edges

the edge to end all edges

It got weird.

i think it's more bad that students on campuses across the country/western world are probably at the most fragile they've ever been, by design. what happened at missouri u is almost surely just going to be the first wave of similar/related incidences of colleges being turned on by the monster they themselves created and now have no idea how to control.

this is an interesting thought. i think if we're lucky the lack of self awareness and sense of humour among these types will eventually become apparent enough that people become a little more pragmatic. also important to keep in mind that there are plenty of people who absorb the education and ideas dispensed by these institutions without becoming raving SJW types.

I think when people succumb to this way of thinking, being a victim is a way of denying any sort of accountability, while telling your peers that you've experienced some sort of hardship that has made you a stronger, realer person with world weary wisdom. Ha!

• 2 weeks later...