IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the moment in the podcast that made me lol the most was when Sam was talking about putting on the Jamaican for yootoob vyooz and he goes "I say waiyoodoodis, youtoob. you don't like Jamaican? fok you. bumbaclot."

his Jamaican has improved heaps. he must practice every day.

the bernie sanders vid prob had me actually laughing the hardest i ever had at any mde. partly just, i always think the type of stuff guys like tom green and now sam hyde do when it comes to disrupting public events is funny because of how crazy it is and how it completely breaks those unwritten societal rules. i also think the funniest way to interrupt someone giving a little speech has to be 'two really good points'.

however i think the rutgers thing is def his magnum opus as someone already said. crazy to me that they put up two different edited versions on their main channel and a link in the description to the full one on a 2ndary channel of theirs with some kind of disclaimer from sam about the full one maybe being a drag or whatever. the full version is hilarious almost non stop the whole way through.

Guest bitroast

omg. theres an email in my inbox and everything from original purchase. i sweat i never got a confirmation email (??) so pretty happy :)0

• 2 weeks later...

its happening

Adult Swim Comedy From Sketch Troupe Million Dollar Extreme Gets Series Order, Official Title

http://deadline.com/2016/03/sketch-troup-million-dollar-extreme-adult-swim-series-order-official-title-1201713596/

The show will be set in a post-apocalyptic world barely ahead of the present day that satirizes the current political climate. It’s described as “a super pure tragicomedy rosary of pious prayers bringing unity, joy and excellent living to the people of all sizes, sexualities, and colors” that will “unlock your closeted bigoted imagination, toss your inherent racism into the burning trash and cleanse your intolerant spirit with pure unapologetic American funny_com.”