IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

It's like a bad dream and there are so many moments you can mention which people don't bother to mention

Like when Nick was walking up the floor bent backwards and falling awkwardly as if his limbs didn't work, then getting up again with a weird look on his face.  Maybe I don't watch enough TV, movies, or videos, but I swear I've had bad dreams where that happened to me before and I've never seen this illustrated anywhere.  It's a really specific feeling of bumbling awkwardness and disappointment in yourself, and they captured it well.

Edited by Zeffolia

rewatched that first ep, i'm really coming around to this. it's actually a perfect mix of subversive mde skit stuff and horrifying lynchian surrealism. i do wish the eps were half an hour but there's no fat on it and they never drag the sketches out. given time and another season this could be a really great show.

Guest bitroast

oh man. i would be pretty happy if they had another season. i'm sure the transition from youtube to tv involves a bit of learning.

(so many american tv shows have scrappy first seasons .. im guessing on account of them getting the go ahead for production and being thrown into it all and having to figure it out on the spot .. how to write properly for the context of the show etc etc... ) 

Edited by bitroast

I like their collection of weird spoons: http://www.adultswim.com/#/streamsProduction%2Fcrossword%2Fweird_spoonds_max?_k=7m29c5

lol

I was only saying yesterday in chat how it was weird nobody in the media had picked up on this yet, especially after doing blackface.