IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

what a fucking savage

I like him so much more now.

Honestly that was better than any of the Adult Swim stuff

I just finished watching the interview and the part at the end where he imagines the guy applying to the New Yorker killed me.

WHADDYA THINK ABOUT THAT

kpdIpS4.png

I have often thought that the only way to deal with irresponsible shit-stirring media personalities/entities today is to fling as much shit back at them as they can handle, like truly challenge them in conversation and make them uncomfortable and keep them on their toes, and this is kind of the first time I've seen someone take it to this level. I would be amazed if he talked to CNN or someone like this.

(course you could be a bit less lowbrow/crass about it and not resort to calling people fucking idiots or whatever, but that's down to the fact that he's an angry asshole.)

Edited by usagi

Guest bitroast

i'm just astonished the guy didn't hang up or take control of the interview when sam started turning the tables and asking him about his education :psyduck:

yeah. I did feel a bit bad for him, but he should've expected something a bit less conventional than a typical q-and-a interview.

and fuck Buzzfeed.

Yeah, I'd feel bad if he was a journalist doing a story on something not ridiculous and not asking stupid shitty questions. also being a fake and gross from the start.

like, first question is related to the alt-right. That's just a shit fucking journalist. You ease into a political oriented question like that when you're talking to someone about their comedy.

Sam is right though. He was being a total pussy.

Also, Sam already got kicked off his Breaking the Set interview for being a weirdo lol (he also calls abby a cunt lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyl1sg1sg_k

interesting that a dude who is so sarcastic/cynical about everything has at least 6 different bottles of vitamins/supplements he takes

I didn't like this last episode much it was kind of boring.  It didn't have heavy impact like the others it was just kind of gay. When it ended I just thought "that's all? where are the good skits?"

Edited by Zeffolia

Guest Chesney

Interview was set up, not a buzzfeed dude at all. He dressed down a mate to take the piss out of Buzzfeed.

This is not fact, just what I thought it seemed like to me.

oh lol he got really upset 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.mtGewMErO#.tmZwEnNjW

LOL

"15-minute video called “Yale Lives Matter” in which Hyde, among other things, lectures a black Apple store security guard that he is “playing a part in an oppressive system,” harangues the black employee of a preppy clothes store for selling “slave owner clothes,” and asks two young white men if they “killed any minorities today.”

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

• 2 weeks later...

Pumped for tonight's episode

God I hate my life, this is all I have to look forward to, how have I even made it this far without killing myself yet.  Cowardice and laziness probably.

Just kidding

Not really

I actually really liked the Zuckerberg bit, even more than the last one. I'm convinced these guys are Chris Morris/Jam fans.

really nice use of that John Maus tune at the end as well, there's always some good music in there. Maus is one of those guys I've always heard of but never really listened to, this was a nice introduction.

edit: the abuse of the training equipment was equal parts funny and "no don't :(" - you can seriously hurt yourself on that shit

Edited by usagi