IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

yeah the PFFR crew have been doing much more "offensive" stuff on tv for a decade.. it's funnier than world peace too. (although I greatly enjoyed WP) makes me think that the cancellation stuff is much more about how public sam and co are about being edgelords themselves and not so much comedians who make their show and then back off and let the work speak for itself. A fine line when you say "but its just comedy" but I think the line has been crossed. not that amusing anymore i guess. the 15 yr old alt right reddit shit is extremely tiresome and when those people are your biggest fans...

yeah the PFFR crew have been doing much more "offensive" stuff on tv for a decade.. it's funnier than world peace too. (although I greatly enjoyed WP) makes me think that the cancellation stuff is much more about how public sam and co are about being edgelords themselves and not so much comedians who make their show and then back off and let the work speak for itself. A fine line when you say "but its just comedy" but I think the line has been crossed. not that amusing anymore i guess. the 15 yr old alt right reddit shit is extremely tiresome and when those people are your biggest fans...

this sums up who I feel about it. there was a bunch of comments/emails from liberal fans Atlantic posted defending and explaining MDE's comedy (this was after Atlantic did a story about them and the alt-right controversy), and these are fans I would consider myself part of. but honestly I'm burned out on them. 

omg that john maus appearance  :wub:

he turned up at the end of earlier ep which must of been cut footage from this footage,

also this is prop the last season

YODA FORESIGHT   :cisfor:

maxresdefault.jpg

74c0f43ec4e5191c78e2ef0ab7ca1555008743c7

Sam Hyde called Tim Heidecker

Sam Hyde made the mistake of not sucking some dicks when you're at the bottom to establish yourself. gotta take some dick to make it in show biz.

Sam Hyde made the mistake of not sucking some dicks when you're at the bottom to establish yourself. gotta take some dick to make it in show biz.

Sam is a deeply toxic person...so big surprise that nobody wants to work with him.

Also I just want to clarify to avoid being an ad hominem throwing dumbass

Cenk is retarded and so it everyone on TYT in general because they never actually discuss the issues that their videos are supposedly about.  For instance this MDE video.  They literally provided like one minute of footage of some random video off their YT, not even a clip from World Peace.  And then they just go and completely misrepresent it

They do this on every issue, they never let the other side actually display their point of view because TYT arguments pretty much always = straw man, that's their only strategy.  Pathetic

Anyway coverage on WP is truly atrocious.  "Video of a man smashing a woman's face into glass because he didn't find her attractive" pretty sure nobody who actually watches this thought they meant she was unattractive physically, they were talking about her attitude, look at her bitchy stares and sneers, that's why Nick called her a dog.  

Anyway whatever lol.  This is a shame

hollywood reporter interview http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487

So you harbor no biases against minorities, is what you’re saying.

No, I wouldn’t say that. I would say that I’m probably as racist or as biased as the average regular white guy or the average regular black guy.

huh...

hollywood reporter interview http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487

No, I wouldn’t say that. I would say that I’m probably as racist or as biased as the average regular white guy or the average regular black guy.

huh...

Our 'theory of mind' consists of observing our inner life and then extrapolating/applying it to those around us...So when people talk about the inner life of other people, what they're really talking about is them-self

e.g. "Of course deep down everyone has prejudices" = "I have prejudices, so it's probably safe to infer that everyone else does too"

huh...

Our 'theory of mind' consists of observing our inner life and then extrapolating/applying it to those around us...So when people talk about the inner life of other people, what they're really talking about is them-self

e.g. "Of course deep down everyone has prejudices" = "I have prejudices, so it's probably safe to infer that everyone else does too"

Except everyone does.  Many studies have been done on this, the brain produces stronger empathy responses for members of your in-group/race/tribe/whatever.  This isn't to say everyone is racist.  But everyone is biased somewhat and has prejudices, it's part of learning.  

That's an honest answer. This can be uncomfortable and threatening to modern agendas but we all hold biases and prejudices that vary in their degree of conscious awareness.

that's true, but you cant just say "I'm as biased as everyone else" without elaborating

huh...

Except everyone does. Many studies have been done on this, the brain produces stronger empathy responses for members of your in-group/race/tribe/whatever. This isn't to say everyone is racist. But everyone is biased somewhat and has prejudices, it's part of learning.
Everyone is quicker to associate positive qualities with in-group members

That does NOT mean "deep down, everyone is racist"

And that does NOT mean that "deep down, everyone is like Sam Hyde, the only difference being that Sam Hyde is just being honest about his biases"

Edited by LimpyLoo

Sam definitely sounds out of his element here ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya5UJCKYJN8

Sam definitely sounds out of his element here ....

The 'bypass' switch to Sam's cynicism/sarcasm seems to have broken off a long-ass time ago

It must be exhausting

(it's certainly exhausting to listen to)