Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

brett gelman is really annoying and has completely destroyed any chance of sam being in the wrong. that said, I hold nothing against Tim at all, who twelve or so years ago was in the exact same position sam is in now and while you could say he "played the game" and moved to hollywood etc, he's an extremely talented hardworking guy who has made some excellent influential comedy.

Sam acted really petulantly, an injured puppy when his show was cancelled. why am i typing these smarted people have said the same thing in this thread

I'm not talking about playing the game in a sense that you are compensating for a lack of all those things you've listed. I'm just saying, in any job or organization you have to play nice if you want to further your career. Once you get some clout and some draw then you can start doing more controversial stuff or shaking things up, but until then you've got to make good decisions. Sam didn't do this. You can't just disassociate with people once something has happened. If people are causing problems and they are associated with you then you have to make statements and disavow publicly. 

And now making fun of Joe Rogan regularly and suggesting that he be invited on the show, which he may be anyhow, because Joe may not know or care about what Sam has mocked him about, is more spineless and desperate behavior from Sam.

Sam reminds me a lot of some shitty friends I've had that are really disloyal when it matters, but expect you to give a fuck about them when they need you.

This lol, I'm really curious about their payment setup.  How much Sam got in comparison to the others

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he's a contrarian first and foremost, like a lot of these /pol/ tards. the problem is when the facade of irony breaks down, the reactionary disgust underlying most of his personal philosophy, the supe

I guess, when he gets crazy people on he sort of just lets them talk. Gavin Mcginnes is good example.

Lol at people acting like sam saying "make it happen" means hes booked to do rogan

no one said that

Some people did but ok

I have a transcript of the ep anyway:

Rogan: I have friends in recovery who can't do anything, indica, sativa. Can't-

Hyde: Did you see this video of the guys walking underneath comet pizza? The basements are all connected.

Rogan: Redban see if you can bring that up on the screen.

Hyde: I'm not saying its the jews but...

Rogan: Is that a bear walking in its hind legs? Jeeeesus.

Some people did but ok

I have a transcript of the ep anyway:

Rogan: I have friends in recovery who can't do anything, indica, sativa. Can't-

Hyde: Did you see this video of the guys walking underneath comet pizza? The basements are all connected.

Rogan: Redban see if you can bring that up on the screen.

Hyde: I'm not saying its the jews but...

Rogan: Is that a bear walking in its hind legs? Jeeeesus.

lol

Guest bitroast

Anyone?

lol yep. got it yesterday as well. didn't buy it but did buy kstv.

the physical copy is sold out as well so i'm guessing that plays it into as well.

thanks sam and rod!

thanks sam**!

I want to see MDE succeed, so I hope this is blows over and they keep providing esoteric lols, IMO.

Wow, I'd never seen this set before:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Cherry-pick the worst aspects of 'the gay community' and deduce that homosexuality is anti-social and immoral

Well, I think I've reached the point where I officially don't find this shit funny anymore

And I don't appreciate the "it's just comedy" con anymore...Just grow a spine and cop to your sincere beliefs, dude, since you're so fearless...

he is right that it’s the sort of comedy that was more acceptable 10-15+ years ago aka before social media blew up. having douchey fans is harder to get away with in the internet age. 

charls new vid is great. you can’t spoil a good day with bad berries!

https://youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs

Cherry-pick the worst aspects of 'the gay community' and deduce that homosexuality is anti-social and immoral

Well, I think I've reached the point where I officially don't find this shit funny anymore

And I don't appreciate the "it's just comedy" con anymore...Just grow a spine and cop to your sincere beliefs, dude, since you're so fearless...

way to miss the point

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

way to miss the point

I'm done with the assumption that Sam actually believes the opposite of what he says in his comedy...because that's not how it works

Is a gag still funny if it's not actually a gag? Is a race-cucking skit funny if the person who made it is actually concerned about race-cucking?

Nah, you're the one missing the point, m8

Edited by LimpyLoo