IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

Assuming this isn't an inside job made to look legit, Sam has balls of fucking steel. Arjun doing the intro :lol:

Imagine the things you could do if you had confidence like this. I'd do so much awesome stuff if I wasn't crippled by the thought of what others might think. It's something that makes me feel dissapointed in my self. Anyway, yeh funny vid

like squatting in abandoned drug houses?

Guest skibby

Assuming this isn't an inside job made to look legit, Sam has balls of fucking steel. Arjun doing the intro :lol:

Imagine the things you could do if you had confidence like this. I'd do so much awesome stuff if I wasn't crippled by the thought of what others might think. It's something that makes me feel dissapointed in my self. Anyway, yeh funny vid

like squatting in abandoned drug houses?

<--- yeah

that ted talk was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life. holy fucking shit, im absolutely blown away. It puts anything the 'Yes Men' have done to shame

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest zaphod

lol

This was funny man... I told them I had an anecdote for their GPS dating story. When the photographer showed up, I was covered in fake tanner, so much so that I looked like I was in blackface, and my teeth were totally black and full of chocolate.

I can not believe what they did with color correction here, because in the actual raw footage I look completely inhuman. They really did a good job of taming me down and paling me up. I told the photographer that I had a skin condition and it was medicine and that I was shaking because I had a disease:http://i.imgur.com/yrTa3vYh.png

Also, he interviewed me for a solid fifteen minutes, and the clips they used have got to be the only clips where I am not staring manically into the camera and shaking violently. I can't believe they caught me off guard like that. The whole time I was trying so hard to keep shaking and staring into the camera, yet they still found some clips that don't seem totally crazy. Very upset with this one.

My favorite scene has to be the ending with the GPS display on the phone... the photographer was sitting in my car and we were having an argument because I was moving the wheel back and forth like I was driving and looking at my GPS dating app at the same time and he said that was unrealistic... we were both sweating heavily and I had the heat on, and I wouldn't stop turning the wheel like I was driving... fuck man.

That's about it... glad I was able to get in this piece but upset they chopped out all the gold. I even looked into the lens and said "whoever is editing this, if you cut out this part I will hunt you down and kill you". I like to imagine the editor(s) watching the raw clips, me with black teeth and black skin staring into the camera shaking and laughing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

apparently Sam talked to her via e-mail and he seemed quite normal and said he wanted to do something to make fun of joe rogan and talk about some fake TED conspiracy. She was totally fine with whatever he wanted to say. Abby didn't even have an issue with the chair thing or his costume. What happened was that Sam wrongly thought that as soon as the skype connection was established he'd be on live television, he didn't realize that Russia Today pre-tapes a lot of their skype interview in case of a dropped connection. So i think he thought that a part of him doing something outlandish like chugging that blue liquid or grabbing his balls would go on air, but instead it worried some of the suits and female employees working in the control room (they thought he was going to take his dick out) The whole time Abby was sitting in another room not witnessing any of this. If he would have known it wasn't actually live I'm sure he would have tried something a tad more subtle and/or clever. Seems like a missed opportunity on his part for a lot exposure for MDE. Funny looking at the comments too 'they wanted Sam to act like a trained monkey fuck that cunt' , I guess that's what someone would say who has no idea what type of clockwork and beauracratic bullshit goes into a TV studio. It had nothing do with Abby's show, Russia Today just doesn't play ball with people who won't listen to a simple instruction of being asked to sit in a chair. I'm mostly bummed the MDE crew blew it, Abby is a big enough fan where if they behaved even just a little bit she probably would have had them on reguarly.

so in short Russia Today didn't 'fuck them over'. Sam mislead Abby through a series of emails into thinking he'd play ball at least enough to get something that could go to air. If it was up to her and she didn't have hordes of panicked higher ups who believe in 'standards' freaking out she probably would have just aired it exactly how he wanted

i'd be surprised if happened, the part they didn't put in the video included a series of vaguely comic but mostly threatening emails about how she's going to regret it and how they're going to ruin her, etc.

but don't take my word for it, I'm biased

so in short Russia Today didn't 'fuck them over'. Sam mislead Abby through a series of emails into thinking he'd play ball at least enough to get something that could go to air. If it was up to her and she didn't have hordes of panicked higher ups who believe in 'standards' freaking out she probably would have just aired it exactly how he wanted

he didn't mislead anyone, he just tried to troll it from the beginning. it's very clear from his various videos that he considers RT (and the like) and the cult that surrounds it as a fucking joke (that it is). it kinda funny that your sis didn't realize it.

He's a funnycunt but he's also quite mental I think. I guess the two go hand-in-hand in his case.

this

did anyone watch this - it's something Sam was in for another channel? I'm actually not sure why I find it so funny, the pure absurdity of it maybe?