IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

Heard Sam's IG was pulled down because of some sus pedo stuff, maybe he made this to throw the FBI off his trail

did laugh at him being burnt by embers, sad 

Heard Sam's IG was pulled down because of some sus pedo stuff, maybe he made this to throw the FBI off his trail

the last word of this post made me re-read the whole thing as if it were Donald Trump tweeting about MDE & it kinda works

i thought it was a pretty entertaining vid

I definitely found it fascinating, mainly because of the multiple bridge burning throughout the whole video. There's no way anyone would work with him in the industry again after something like this.

i thought it was a pretty entertaining vid

me too, not at all surprised by dan harmon and eric wareheim being creeps and weird towards women / what-have-you. incredibly pathetic video to make, but im such a gossipy bitch that i liked it.

I have found Sam’s downward spiral fascinating, tbh. Imagine getting your big break only to have it dashed to pieces by your own delusions and stupidity. And on top of that, he keeps making himself look bad, almost like he’s doxing himself and doubling down on having no future.

He basically joined a cult and has no way out. Quite an interesting specimen and you get to watch him unravel more and more as time goes on. Reality TV as it was meant to be.

It is quite the spectacle. 

Do any of the other MDE guys talk to him at all? Or the Thanks, Computer dudes? I don't know any of the behind the scenes drama but I get the impression Sam pretty much trekked into his own demise alone.

You've got to have a certain level of unselfawareness to accuse other people of looking like paedophiles while smoking a cigar and letting your greasy unkempt moustache grow into your own mouth and generally looking like the shiftiest baby raping cunt

Edited by Amen Warrior

It is quite the spectacle.

Do any of the other MDE guys talk to him at all? Or the Thanks, Computer dudes? I don't know any of the behind the scenes drama but I get the impression Sam pretty much trekked into his own demise alone.

I was wondering this and saw a recent video where he was talking with Nick in his antique shop. It was entertaining, but even Nick was making these jokes about kicking old lady customers in the cunt and stuff. Funny, to be sure. But if I owned a business I’d probably just not put that on YouTube. I think they’re all just kind of dumb.

• Thanks 1

there has always been this element of self deprecation and thus self awareness with his stuff, and that sets him apart from his obnoxious troll brigade of fans. now i tend to agree with what i think alco said, it's that he's way more into general subversion of everything than those retarded right wing politics, he just enjoys the chaos that they cause i guess.

just sit him with an intelligent enough (ie, not college freshmen who spew dumb sjw presets and to whom he has been clearly overexposed) dude and a few beers and i'm pretty sure you'll make him a bernie supporter in a few weekends.

Edited by eugene
  • Facepalm 1

there has always been this element of self deprecation and thus self awareness with his stuff, and that sets him apart from his obnoxious troll brigade of fans. now i tend to agree with what i think alco said, it's that he's way more into general subversion of everything than those retarded right wing politics, he just enjoys the chaos that they cause i guess.

just sit him with an intelligent enough (ie, not college freshmen who spew dumb sjw presets and to whom he has been clearly overexposed) dude and a few beers and i'm pretty sure you'll make him a bernie supporter in a few weekends.

dude come on

Yeah they were/are funny in their own way they just got led astray, to say the least. I always thought Nick was the funniest. In that video, Nick brings up some obscure lobbiest’s sex scandal like it’s this big bombshell against the people he opposes... but he thinks all the info about this administration is fake or what? I just have no patience for that shit anymore and can’t really respect anyone who’s like that.

• 6 months later...

Besides his comedic ventures that are still largely independent of his meltdown bullshit politics, pointing me to this via Anthony Fantano's interview is about the only positive thing I can attribute to Sam Hyde anymore.

• 11 months later...

His ventures are at least interesting to follow even if I don't agree with what he is saying??‍♂️

Still entertaining to watch imo although hes gone a bit off the rails

Edited by thumbass

• 2 years later...

I hadn't seen much of his stuff in a few years, but I caught part of the Destiny interview with Sam Hyde where he mentioned 

1. He's living back in Providence
  2. One of his local friends/collaborators is a crypto multimillionaire

Between those two things I'm now unironically wondering if he has anything to do with the crypto-themed, Middle Eastern pizza parlour I posted about a couple weeks ago, because

1. There can't be too many crypto multimillionaires in town
  2. Who else but a crypto multimillionaire would actually open a crypto-themed pizza parlpour that specialized in niche toppings like falafel, radishes and tahini, or mayonnaise and eggs, while also undercutting all of the local competition by around 30%?