Sign in to follow this  
gmanyo

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

mde is in the troll video. unless I'm being algorythmed.

this was in at the bottom off the article on yahoo

It's like watching a car crash.

After reading the text in the omitted video about his, heh, experiences in high school and rants about the liberal ex-girlfriend, the psychological profile is now complete. It's weird that he hates teachers so much because I remember a lot of my high school teachers being pretty cool and woke af. They were preparing us for present times, IMO.

"I'm not so bitter that I'm gonna make a video where I'm talking shit and burning bridges"

*proceeds to do exactly that*

he's completely trashed himself.

The guy is a total fucking embarassment.

I think his situation is even worse than it looks. He’s been consorting with MRA/alt right people like Gavin McGinnes and Mike Cernovich(the one who messed with the Guardians of the Galaxy director). Those guys specifically, along with others of their ilk have put themselves on the radar of law enforcement with stuff to do with bot accounts/targeted harassment/general alt-right fuckery.

Long story short, if he took any money from them he could be getting a visit from the FBI, as far fetched as that sounds.

Mike Cernovich is a certified loony.

why are all these guys obsessed with supplements?

why are all these guys obsessed with supplements?

i feel like weird loner internet dudes who go far down the alt-right rabbit hole to redpill town & then all the way to the land of vast satanic pedophile conspiracies are also often the type to become obsessed with increasingly bizarre bodybuilding rituals & hacking their brains with nootropics. It's all stemming from a basic "i don't feel like i'm doing well in mainstream society so i'm going to prove everyone else is wrong & i am the true lone wolf alpha male" mindset

Yeah, I know one guy who's fallen prey to that rabbit hole, and he hits all those branches other than the bodybuilding one.

i think they're might be a couple of alt-right types at my gym, because somebody's been putting #GREATAWAKENING stickers with pepe the frog all over the street outside

Heard Sam's IG was pulled down because of some sus pedo stuff, maybe he made this to throw the FBI off his trail

did laugh at him being burnt by embers, sad 

i thought it was a pretty entertaining vid

Heard Sam's IG was pulled down because of some sus pedo stuff, maybe he made this to throw the FBI off his trail

did laugh at him being burnt by embers, sad

the last word of this post made me re-read the whole thing as if it were Donald Trump tweeting about MDE & it kinda works

I definitely found it fascinating, mainly because of the multiple bridge burning throughout the whole video. There's no way anyone would work with him in the industry again after something like this.

me too, not at all surprised by dan harmon and eric wareheim being creeps and weird towards women / what-have-you. incredibly pathetic video to make, but im such a gossipy bitch that i liked it.

I have found Sam’s downward spiral fascinating, tbh. Imagine getting your big break only to have it dashed to pieces by your own delusions and stupidity. And on top of that, he keeps making himself look bad, almost like he’s doxing himself and doubling down on having no future.

He basically joined a cult and has no way out. Quite an interesting specimen and you get to watch him unravel more and more as time goes on. Reality TV as it was meant to be.

It is quite the spectacle. 

Do any of the other MDE guys talk to him at all? Or the Thanks, Computer dudes? I don't know any of the behind the scenes drama but I get the impression Sam pretty much trekked into his own demise alone.

You've got to have a certain level of unselfawareness to accuse other people of looking like paedophiles while smoking a cigar and letting your greasy unkempt moustache grow into your own mouth and generally looking like the shiftiest baby raping cunt

Edited by Amen Warrior