IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

no clue what the outside context really is but watching that vid it just seems like all sam was trying to do was troll russia today. i'm not sure why he couldn't do a better job of seeming "normal" in the beginning, since he managed to troll that news program on gps dating. guy is just impatient for a laugh, i think. did lol at the "kill joe rogan" sign behind him. would love to actually hear a decisive take down of that guy and his podcast.

Sam's style of comedy/humor/trolling strikes me as a bit of overall frustration with those he is mocking, not just good natured ribbing. The way he just flips out at the end on Abby seems pretty genuine, even though it's apparent he is trying to mask it with his overall act.

In other words, he strikes me as a man with a bone to pick. With everybody.

Edited by SR4

yeah there's some real anger underneath it, but i appreciate that. i think he's going to find it difficult to express his humor in avenues other than his own program though. there are subtler ways to troll people, i think he's mainly just very impatient.

Just on a slight tanget - it's awesome to see that your sister allows Peter Joseph to come onto the show and discuss economic/sociological topics from time to time. Sounds like she has a lot of repsect for his work.

sounds like you have a problem with definition of "discussion".

host: u.s. is really fucking bad and evil. mr guest, please tell our viewers why it's so bad and evil. [the guest proceeds to tell why the u.s. is bad and evil]. the end.

this summarizes every single "discussion" on RT.

Edited by eugene

host: u.s. is really fucking bad and evil. mr guest, please tell our viewers why it's so bad and evil. [the guest proceeds to tell why the u.s. is bad and evil]. the end.

lol 'bad and evil' - gross simplification there. Aren't you a student of sociology?

this post has zero scientific merit

This post is peer reviewed.

This post is peer reviewed.
but i'm just a guy

Edit: everyone get your asses to the ae forum and crank that kalpol intro live recording.

FUCK ALL OTHER THREADS

Edited by Alcofribas

HDZS12B1.gif

Guest RadarJammer

for someone who talks a lot this dude just doesn't have a coherent flow to his dialog

not feeling this sam guy at all, nothing that comes from his mouth sounds natural

Edited by RadarJammer

HDZS12B1.gif

lol

agree with this. iran's press TV is even worse. if they were the only two media channels i would rip on them all the time. but they offer a different point of view than british and american media. usually let on people who are banned from the bbc, even quite mild academics cant get on the bbc sometimes, not sure why. the bbc makes out it is unbiased when it is in fact biased towards liberalism.with russia today you know it is always going to be in russia's national interest. and russian national interest is for westerners to learn embarrassing truths and facts about their own governments. when you know that they're propaganda then you can adjust your opinion accordingly. with press tv it's a bit suss to hide IRAN from the channel's name when really it's an iranian propaganda channel. george soros and hilary clinton arrange for propaganda and protests in russia so it's all a funny merry-go-round of trying to influence each other's populations. that would be funny if they both won so that russians loved obama and americans loved putin. :biggrin:

with russia today you know it is always going to be in russia's national interest. and russian national interest is for westerners to learn embarrassing truths and facts about their own governments.

russia's national interests don't end with enlightening of ignorant westerners, that's a very naive reading. i guess one could summarize its interest as a drive to weakening the influence of the west in numerous spheres in this (perceived?) zero-sum game that is geopolitics. now do you think that RT will not tell lies, half truths, lies by omission during its broadcasting if it serves its ultimate goal as i summarized it ?

subversiveness, which defines its programming, does not necessarily result in truth (especially when in RT's case it's not even the goal), it's something that its more avid and enchanted viewers simply don't realize. those american idiots the RT employs that regard themselves as freedom and truth fighters for the well being of america simply don't realize the bigger game and that they serve a very nasty regime. or perhaps they simply try to psychologically downplay this fact, and convince themselves that they are doing good, which is really sad. there are ways of criticizing the west without aiding much worse offenders in the process.

Did... did this thread about MDE just turn into a serious political conversation exchange between an Israeli and an antisemite agreeing with eachother?

Sam Hyde, you did it again.

Edited by triachus

this one is pretty good

[youtubehd]3Sezb611OBE[/youtubehd]

mde seem like a team, they don't work quite as well on their own. sam seems to have taken a bit too much of his comic timing from tim heidecker. lots of potential though, these guys are the real thing.