IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

• 3 weeks later...

He set most of his videos to private for some reason...

I asked Nick Rochefort about that and he said:

uhhhh like suits are checking us out..... so they want to see high production value only in order for us to get moneys from the bad men to take over the feminist movement.

Edited by triachus

uhhhh like suits are checking us out..... so they want to see high production value only in order for us to get moneys from the bad men to take over the feminist movement.

Makes sense i guess, vertical videos might be a bit much for the man.

i put together a pastebin of all the URLs for the unlisted videosi could find from my watch history, here it is if anyone ever is trying to find something, its not all of them so feel free to contribute i guess..

http://pastebin.com/t6PgjP7A

i put together a pastebin of all the URLs for the unlisted videosi could find from my watch history, here it is if anyone ever is trying to find something, its not all of them so feel free to contribute i guess..

you can still find the vids at http://mde.tv/

you can still find the vids at http://mde.tv/

:facepalm:

I wonder if they will eventually have a tv series.

The Whitest Kids U Know was pretty unpolished and edgy

Edited by Candiru

I wonder if they will eventually have a tv series.

The Whitest Kids U Know was pretty unpolished and edgy

it was 'edgy' but not constantly being misogynistic and racist (not trying to be a PC twat, but america circa 2014 finds a lot of the stuff they do 'offensive'), and while i still find MDE fucking hilarious it's pretty hard to get anything like that on TV these days. Sarah Silverman and Lisa Lampanelli got away with it for a while.

If they can somehow present all the stuff that's not like that to network heads they've got a pretty good chance, but if I was a corporate suit i'd pull the plug from about 1 hr browsing on the youtube channel.

MDE leans more towards like the shocking antics of Bumfights or the original CKY more than any sketch comedy show on the internet I've seen. Even some flavorings of Electric Retard in there tbh.

not to mention if it was on a proper TV channel we'd all probably like it a lot less than the web show. part of it's charm is how unhinged and borderline offensive it is

Edited by John Ehrlichman

• 1 month later...

99% chance imo that some sensitive group who got offended called the PC police, bitched to youtube and youtube complied since they are fascist fucks

cant let any special ppl get their feelings hurt now can we

From MDE's Nick Rochefort's facebook:

I love being Ed Snowden level of attacked from the media machine. Youtube account pulled down. Don't sweat it babies, the truth is coming soon.

TRUTH SOON

99% chance imo that some sensitive group who got offended called the PC police, bitched to youtube and youtube complied since they are fascist fucks

cant let any special ppl get their feelings hurt now can we

never underestimate corporate suits making internal decisions before it even gets to the stage of a PC 'police' style group having to complain. Arbitrary censorship happens constantly on Youtube and it happened on Google Video too, 'controversial' videos that had by far the most view counts would always be knocked off the google video homepage even though in theory it was supposed to be a democratic system wherein the most viewed video would automatically get top billing. they've been doing this shit from the start. My guess is that it wasn't a PC group of any kind or we would have seem some kind of public outcry or petition.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest bitroast

so um.

did anyone else contribute to the indiegogo for kickstarter tv?

to me it seemed like a bit of a scam/shambles with him just yelling at the camera giving unconclusive reasons for what he'll do with the money and more or less just yelling "just give me your money!". which to me was funny, and I liked the idea of supporting him even if it wasn't going to anything constructive.

now the youtube channel is gone lol. which is nicely timed with him having made over 10,000 dollars.

pretty sure the kickstarter thing was just a parody, did you see his series of long videos making fun of other people's kickstarters? shit, i guess I can't link it here now. Fucking sucks, wish i saved/downloaded my favorite vids before it got pulled again. Fans of MDE and other potentially 'against the rules' youtube videos should check out MacX youtube dowloader, free software for osx youtube vid ripping

Guest bitroast

pretty sure the kickstarter thing was just a parody, did you see his series of long videos making fun of other people's kickstarters? shit, i guess I can't link it here now. Fucking sucks, wish i saved/downloaded my favorite vids before it got pulled again. Fans of MDE and other potentially 'against the rules' youtube videos should check out MacX youtube dowloader, free software for osx youtube vid ripping

Yeah.

Videos of kickstarter pledges that are absolutely meaningless and not worth the over exuberant price tag. Ie. Making a documentary about racism that cost 2,000? I think was one of them.

I totally got the same impression, that the kickstarter itself was a parody, just as much as half the youtube videos are a pisstake or joke of something else.

Buuut. I still found it funny. It's like when you illegally download an artists back catalogue of music, and then finally see a bandcamp with 'pay what you want', you (or, I) feel obliged to raise the price a little just to 'give something back' to the artist.

The stupid kickstarter (scam?) was an opportunity to giving something back to mde. The youtube channel was legit one of the few things I was watching on a daily basis and laughing at.

Guest bitroast

Is that Anthony Fantano ?!

Trying to be funny.. At least it seems he's a fan of mde but .. ugh..

Edited by bitroast