IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

Funny or Die is probably a better place for them than Adultswim (which is where i figured they might be trying to get in the door of) but i'm going to miss the stuff like 'mitt romney's head looks like a good place for a bullet'

Where'd you get that pic? Not seeing it on their FB page / twitter

nick's facebook

Funny or Die is probably a better place for them than Adultswim (which is where i figured they might be trying to get in the door of) but i'm going to miss the stuff like 'mitt romney's head looks like a good place for a bullet'

dont know too much about funny or die but i do know they were able to get Obama on between two ferns. I have a feeling they wont give them 100% full creative control which is sort of a necessary thing, especially for these guys. They've always boasted that they are strictly viewer supported, is it selfish of me to kind of hope it stays that way?

i preferred their politics being veiled behind a few layers of sarcasm/irony. funny or die are a bunch of fucking retards by comparison. great. does this mean we're going to have sam hyde dressing up as paul ryan so funny or die can explain to us why democrats are the bestest?

haha glad i never hopped on the fantano bandwagon. dude is an unfunny idiot.

also who in their right mind wants to pick a fight with sam hyde haven't they seen milano lift

Guest Barung

MDE channel had no trigger warnings, so tumblr users flagged the fuck out of it

They also got ptsd

Edited by Barung

Guest bitroast

facebook:

sam here.. lotta people have been messaging me "is the channel down?" ... the answer is yes, the channel is down! So for those of you wondering if the channel is down, yes the channel is down. Down as in, videos offline, account terminated, yes it happened. The answer is yes. The channel is down. Is it down? Yeah. the removal of our channel also has caused us to quit making comedy. i am moving to thailand and getting tattoos.. no more videos

###################

The straw that... broke the camel's back was the 'HTML tutorial' video... I've been getting lots of weird, passive aggressive threats lately so I can only assume there are some super tolerant peaceful tumblr warriors at the helm of this tragic video-flagging operation.

*What Are The Top Three Things I Need to Know?*

1.) If you have a minute, scroll to the bottom of youtube and 'send feedback', maybe try to get us re-enlisted.

2.) youtube is for pussies anyway... as a safety measure, all future videos will also be uploaded here: http://www.dailymotion.com/MDE ...this is also where a complete archive of alltime MDE videos will be posted when i get around to it which will be in like.... four months

3.) its not a big deal. the reason we havent addressed it yet is because we're hauling ass on new content and dont have time to be webmasters. nick and charles are lining up shoots in LA, already shot like five new weird things and getting adult swim gears turning, and im doing KSTV and the book (How to Bomb)... big things poppin off. You guys help us get our youtube back, we'll make sure there's something to see when you do.

PEACE

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I choose death in this case.

Still not registered for healthcare.

• 1 month later...

from Nicks Rochefort's facebook

Charles Carroll the flyboy lands today, Sam Hyde the monster maker lands Friday with Kurush Bakhtiari and Derek King, the Twin peaches. We'll be using large network money to make history. I have penetrated the jelly, the fat of the industry, they're listening and talking MDE talk now, no agent, no rich poppa, no connections. Get ready it's been a long time coming and I know that MDE watchers have been patient and cool the entire time. Suicide is a fist fight that we all thought we'd get our asses kicked in but we beat him in the last minute with a dirty move(salt pills into the eyes, from my waistband). I'm going to bite the nose off of my opponents, and chew kids up. Get ready, put on some Mac Demarco tell your friends that your favorite wild bunch is getting hot and sit tight. We literally love to make you laugh and we are here for the long haul with flowers and flowers to bloom seasonally that you can touch, feel and smell. Git riddy and Stay tuned....pump up your chest, you're gonna need it. Lots of buckets of love to the MDE teams pumping us up over the years.

• 2 months later...

sam hyde tried to hit on my friend, he's a stupid dick and mde is rubbish

Yeah fuck MDE. I used to like them (I did start this thread after all), but they're really just assholes, regardless of how funny they are.