IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

probably not their car.

Even still, who would donate a brand new looking car for free to the guys from MDE? Do they have hoards of fans and people willing to participate free of charge? I highly doubt it, they have money. maybe one of them is living off an inheritance. But if they did have a sizable budget you would think they would have put all their stuff on Vimeo by now

i think their production and editing is pretty impressive, in some cases. like with the brony dating sim at kickstarter episode. the video they had for that was imo a masterpiece and it was just so perfect for what it was doing. but they pulled together all these different people for the voice acting, and the art of the ponies. looked like they used deception to get the art which eh, maybe was a bit of a dick move. i think i saw a video of sam coaching the people for the pony voices but i dont think i got around to watching it so, i dunno im assuming they used fans to do the voices for them. the editing and the uh, weird crazy muppet thing with the crazy modulated voice that narrated the video, and the crazy visual effects, that was all pretty impressively weird/kinda disturbing to me.

when i saw that i realized these guys have resources... either connections with some really talented types, some people with money who can buy things, and/or they or someone helping them is just really smart and coming up with creative ways to organize and pull together the various things they need for some of these more involved projects. that in and of itself is part of the rabbit hole that is mde, for me. how the fuck did they pull some of those things off? and i dont think anyone outside of them will ever know

that in and of itself is part of the rabbit hole that is mde, for me. how the fuck did they pull some of those things off? and i dont think anyone outside of them will ever know

definitely, well part of what got me intrigued by them in the first place was having Will Sasso from Mad TV in a sketch. His fame window was pretty short but not too long ago he was a pretty recognizable celebrity. How the fuck did they get that guy to do a sketch? especially so long ago

MDE are fucking saints and if i was a skilled video editor, i would do their stuff for free.

typically they give credits on who helped out with videos as well as give sound cloud links to the music they used/ / / / / / / / / /

i want my god damn KSTV

yeah, like 4 months later and still nothing!

although i guess it's to be expected with MDE

got this from the comments on one of the MDE facebook posts:

KSTV? Not soon I'm sorry bro. I've shot 9 episodes, have them in the hands of editors, but there's just too much stuff to do to be able to tell you when those will be done. Still gotta shoot another 10 episodes or maybe more. It'll get done

they just send out their shirts, another thing people thought MDE would never do

they look cool tho

full-mockup.jpg

but i dont think i would feel too comfortable to walk around with "silk road anonymous marketplace"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

from facebook:

Sam Hyde

adult swim 11 minute variety sketch show with cool music.. got any title ideas please? :)

https://www.facebook.com/ssam.hyde/posts/847548855286612

omg omg

EDIT: Seems the post got deleted now. Too bad, it had some funny name suggestions. But hey, MDE on Adult Swim! Hope they can now pull some strings to get their channel back.

Edited by triachus

from https://www.facebook.com/MDE.tv

its finally happened.. youve waited years but now the MDE boys have a show on adult swim (11 minute variety sketch with music and claymation bits).. close your eyes, you are telling your friend the name of this cool new show.. the name you are proudest to say, the name that rings the truest is __________ ___________

VOTE HERE:

http://poll.fm/54g0u

--------------------------------

"You gotta watch this new show, it's called Nine Eleven Edgy Memes..." <---example of something bad. close your eyes and imagine talking to someone cool about this, you need to whip this out and impress them, talk of the town

and yes there are bad titles thrown in there as ringers to throw you guys off... I don't want to see anybody voting for the bad ones. gogogogogg

i voted for 2MASX6ZIG34NDRQ8WEXCONE50IXBLUM73RU6Z6AP0C44

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

Today is a big day. After months in court with our lawyer who drives a Ferrari and never loses, we have our Channel back on Youtube. Come subscribe and feel the heat thank you Walt Newman for pulling strings and fans who wrote letters and stayed ‪#‎BostonStrong‬ Dennis Leary built ford Tough. MDE ..... ....

ttps://www.youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme