IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM A2

Guest cult fiction

Guest cult fiction

I don't know exactly what this is but I count no less than 6 Jodey Kendrick tracks under 5 aliases.

http://www.normanrecords.com/records/137978-various---edm-a2

Various - EDM A2

* As the title suggests, the music on this CD is Electric Dance Music. Or Electronic Dance music if you prefer?

* The music here is presented by a brand new European imprint, set on maintaining a low profile but bringing together its favourite artists from various established labels as well as fresh new talent. All the music is made with computers as well as hardware synthesizers and effects.

* This first CD compilation represents the first of 26 releases in the set! The beats range from about 130 bpm to 180 bpm. This is music for dancing and more besides.

* Some have compared it to the music of Squarepusher, Underground Resistance, Drexciya or Aphex Twin or labels such as Warp, Planet Mu & Rephlex - but this is a very rough approximation. Such subjects of comparison vary enough already, without considering the bonus intensely ambient set you will find towards the end of the album. Sterling work, bring on the next volume!

Tracklisting:
01 Alain Kepler Submerged Pulsar

02 Dyna 4 Black Narcissus

03 Men Part 2 Rob Kidley

04 Data Sync Rob Kidley

05 Coronet J. K.

06 Origo-Tech Jidomatix

07 PH Lop Jidomatix

08 3aremaster Steel Erector

09 Im Unemployed Co Mendez

10 Fre Que Ncy Numerology Songs

11 Beyond 0 Heidi Lord

12 Covu - +10

13 Ukraine Trevor Dags

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed, thanks.

Origo-Tech helmets are IDM as fuck

origo-tech-9-13-4533-p.jpg

I have an ESAB MIG welder, their designs are all pretty IDM.

Also now on Amazon with the artwork

http://www.amazon.co.uk/EDM-A2-Various-Artists/dp/B00AAQ0QNU

41MivNCq2aL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

previews are up and is apparently out of stock already :wacko:

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/edm-a2/477600-01/?fb_action_ids=10200132071121845&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

edit/ ...nevermind, now it just says shipping monday

Ordered it, shipping tomorrow according to Norman Records (was first supposed to be released march 23rd but they already have them in stock apparently).

Can't wait to hear full version of 3aremastered, preview is damn yummy.

Ordered it, shipping tomorrow according to Norman Records (was first supposed to be released march 23rd but they already have them in stock apparently).

Can't wait to hear full version of 3aremastered, preview is damn yummy.

Did they tell you that in an e-mail? Because the webpage now lists march 29 as release date.

Yes, I sent them an email seconds after I did my purchase and realized their website said it'll be released in march while Juno said "ships on Monday". And that's what they replied.

Archived