IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM A2

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same...

Does Norman Records normally send notifications when they ship stuff out?

yes.
:wacko::sad:

I had an email from them a few days ago to say it wasn't yet available.

ahhh, I see. Oh well, back to waiting*twiddles thumbs and listens to EOD VOL1 on loop*

jodey kendrick is a sort of cheap richard d. james. like, very cheap.

the first 1 minute and a half of 'i'm unemployed' copies heavily from the tahnaiya russell track. very well done by the way. he just can't beat the boss.

Still not sure if I should pick this up or not.

On one hand, it's well produced with some sweet melodies and stuff. On the other hand, there doesn't seem to be a single original idea in here. How anyone with this kind of talent decides to 'waste' it like this, is beyond me.

Guest jasondonervan

My copy turned up today. I like what I'm hearing overall, but the final third of it is a little unexpected - a lot of sinister ambience. Very much at odds with the rest of the disc.

Still not sure if I should pick this up or not.

On one hand, it's well produced with some sweet melodies and stuff. On the other hand, there doesn't seem to be a single original idea in here. How anyone with this kind of talent decides to 'waste' it like this, is beyond me.

cool, there's another 2000 volumes to go. Zzzzzzzzzz

Guest jasondonervan

I have a spare copy going, brand new/sealed. Will do it for a reasonable price with postage. Drop me a PM if interested.

I got my copy today from Norman Records. Apparently the delay in shipping was due to the label sending the distro cd's with the incorrect inner tray. They had to be sent back and replacements issued.

Archived