IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM A2

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it sounds cheap at least.. the sequence of repeater/ringmod/echo/bitcrush/trance-gate/tapestop-effect on your entire mix kinda lame if you ask me :)

I've listened to the CD several since it arrived in the mail.

To my ears, it's quite obvious that these tracks are 100% JK, having fun using tons of different obscure aliases : same sound palette throughout the LP as in his 2 previous Rephlex LPs and as on most of his youtube/soundcloud tracks, with the same kind of melodies and grooves going on.

I've listened to the CD several since it arrived in the mail.

To my ears, it's quite obvious that these tracks are 100% JK, having fun using tons of different obscure aliases : same sound palette throughout the LP as in his 2 previous Rephlex LPs and as on most of his youtube/soundcloud tracks, with the same kind of melodies and grooves going on.

Guest Spunk Monkey

To my ears, it's quite obvious that these tracks are not 100% JK, having fun using tons of different obscure aliases.

Fxd

Really, really loving this release. Men Part 2 is fucking gold.

Regardless of who's behind the tracks that aren't Jodey monikers, it's ace. Jodey seems to be really progressing. I think his stuff just gets better and better.

PS: We don't really need new Aphex.

Facebook - February 10, 18:59 - Jodey Kendrick :

Well Thanks Scott, I can only take credit for 30% though.

13 tracks - 30 % = 4 Tracks

J.K. - Coronet

+10 - Covu

Jidomatix - Origo-Tech ???

Jidomatix - PH Lop ???

Facebook - February 12, 13:48 - Jodey Kendrick :

Not me "Beyond 0"!

does it surprise anyone that someone besides Genesis P-orddige would put out a fake 'jack the tab' style compilation? I wouldn't believe anything Jodey or Grant or Richard says about who's on here. It's all part of the confusing fun-style mind fuck

Archived