jefferoo kills it.

standing ovation.

except... a shrink would go to town on this statement...

A lot of the times, dudes that do that just remind me of an erect penis).
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get rashed up if I dry shave. I've gotta use this in the bathroom in front of the mirror because the battery won't hold its charge.

i always dryshave with disposable razers because my skin's oily af.. But I also have a perpetual five oclock shadow goatee, even when clean-shaven, because my hair is quite dark. that being said

I don't think I could shave my own head if I wanted to. I'd probably leave big patches of hair on the back of the head. It would be a good skill to learn, I just got a hair cut today, my usual buzzcut

Disposable bic razors and the cheapest Sainsburys own-brand foam. Anything else is bourgeois.

On reading the thread - yes, these bad boys:

*shower

*apply water to face

*apply this:

537160.jpg

Fuck you and the shaving gel/electric razor you rode in on.

Razors are a fucking racket.

I'm interested also if anyone had the whole 'rite of passage' thing of being taught how to shave by an elder male.

I thought this only happened in the movies.

I'm interested also if anyone had the whole 'rite of passage' thing of being taught how to shave by an elder male.

I thought this only happened in the movies.

My point exactly.

The most I got was my Grandad making a comment after I'd dry scraped the bumfluff off my top lip with my mum's disposable razor. Which of course led to a cavalcade of rancid pimples.

My Grandad, being the type of (lovable) arsehole he is, took the piss and guessed correctly what I'd done.

He then told me in passing that I needed to wet shave with foam and the like. But without any real instruction.

Anyone shave with their Dad's supervision in the bathroom?

Fail stories of you trying to work it out yourself are most welcome.

No rite of passage :(

The only thing my dad gave me was neuroses. I never met either of my granddads :'(

Disposable bic razors and the cheapest Sainsburys own-brand foam. Anything else is bourgeois.

*shower

*apply water to face

*apply this:

537160.jpg

*shower

*apply water to face

*apply this:

537160.jpg

fuck yes.

Guest fiznuthian

*shower

*apply water to face

*apply this:

537160.jpg

I'm sold... signing up tonight!

I fucking hate the prices of razor stuff.

I think Obel sold it to me, gonna get a Edwin Jagger DE89L and some sick shave oil.

Yep. I've stuck the razor in Obel's post on my Amazon wish list for when I get paid.

Also found this video of this rather strange gentleman enjoying a late night DE shave. Was oddly enjoyable.

ive been using the same gilette razor literally for the past 3 or 4 years. dont even care. it doesnt work unless i shave right after i get out of the shower though, while my face is still most.

my shaving cream thing (barbasol) is even older its got all this rust and shit at the bottom of it

Edited by CharlesWatkins
I think Obel sold it to me, gonna get a Edwin Jagger DE89L and some sick shave oil.

Yep. I've stuck the razor in Obel's post on my Amazon wish list for when I get paid.

Also found this video of this rather strange gentleman enjoying a late night DE shave. Was oddly enjoyable.

This guy is the king of shaving, lol

lol! That guy's like a cross between a goodfella and one of Frank's crew in blue velvet.

One thing I do have some trepidation about when it comes to DE shaving is that I have quite a deep dimple on my chain. Seriously, It's like I've got an extra bellybutton up there. I always need to go over it again and again with a normal razor to get at the recessed bristles and I wonder if I'm gonna end up cutting myself to ribbons with a safety razor.

I think all that guys videos are about shaving. I think he's great, that's how I learned to shave with the razor.

Nice, will check out some more.

* of course by 'chain' in my previous post, I meant 'chin' (I do not have a deep dimple in my chain).

Edited by hello spiral
Guest uptown devil
shavers_6640_1.jpg

I get rashed up if I dry shave.

same here, it's a fucking curse.

lately i've been growing a beard for a month or two and then shaving it clean and starting over. when i shave i use a norelco electric razor, similar to the one pictured above. first i go over it with the trimmer to get it nice and short, then take a shower, then switch to the razor function and get a clean shave, then masturbate to ensure lushness.

• 8 years later...
On 1/9/2013 at 5:25 AM, spratters said:

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/images/shavers/shavers_6640_1.jpg

I get rashed up if I dry shave. I've gotta use this in the bathroom in front of the mirror because the battery won't hold its charge.

I just strolled in here to post this exact shaver.  I previously thought it was impossible to get a smooth shave with an electric razor, but I just ran one of these over my face for a good 10 minutes, and my face is smooth enough to make a new born baby jealous.

i always dryshave with disposable razers because my skin's oily af.. But I also have a perpetual five oclock shadow goatee, even when clean-shaven, because my hair is quite dark.

that being said i've been tempted to get an electric razor at times because i regularly go through phases of maintaining a shaved head & that's a real pain to do with a disposable. rn i seem to be in a "let my hair grow however it wants for many months" phase tho so no rush

• Like 1