IGNORED

Let's all laugh at Chelsea!

Npoess

Guest Blue Peter Cheat

It's possible that the fat spanish waiter was brought in with a brief that included the dismantling of a certain coterie of senior players. Drogba: gone (ok, this was before FSW). Lampard: no new contract offer. Terry: sidelined?. Cech and Cole may be the only survivors by August. If I remember correctly, it was those players who pushed for Di Matteo's installment as full time manager, against Abramovich's personal judgement. Due to the CL win it was probably difficult to dismiss their pleas. However, a few months on and a slight dip in form triggers Di Matteo's dismissal and Benitez is hired. Abramovich may have decided he's had enough of player power. Benitez is strong enough to resist the senior players and act as hatchet man, laying a smooth foundation for the next manager. Maybe he had hopes of impressing Abramoivch and keeping hold of the job but I don't think that was ever going to happen, regardless of the fan's protests. This may all be bollocks. And Benitez is not the great manager some portray him as. That bit's not bollocks.

The fans are screwed. The only power they have really is the potential to piss Abramovich off enough that he gets sick of his toy and sells up.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL what a disgrace, he even blames his teammates for not reading his intention. I bet the Steaua defense were like "wtf what is this".

I know i have posted this gif like 4 times already but i think its one of the most important gifs in football because it shows how depressed fernando torres is (even after beating napoli in such spectacular fashion)..

tumblr_m0wc3hf0SB1qa53dlo1_400.gif

Guest Gary C

Yes yes. I love that DiMatteo-Torres gif. It's one of my favourite in recent years. Love it.

And yeah, Torres is hilarious. The Steaua keeper looks around as if maybe Torres thought he was offside. Torres is a joke that should never end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

At this point they're 12 points off the ChL spots.

Could be fun to see a team like West Ham/Leicester/Crystal Place in the ChL by the end of the season, just to shake things up a bit (and hopefully at the expense of Chelsea or Liverpool of course). But it probably won't happen.

At this point they're 12 points off the ChL spots.

Could be fun to see a team like West Ham/Leicester/Crystal Place in the ChL by the end of the season, just to shake things up a bit (and hopefully at the expense of Chelsea or Liverpool of course). But it probably won't happen.

yeah like spurs!

I have a theory that because he was never a good player but craves the spotlight that would have brought he tries to make it all about him in his managerial career, which seems to be biting him on the arse in glorious fashion at the moment.

At the beginning of the season people dismissed the 3rd season theory (mourinhio meltdown during the 3rd season)

But just look at the facts, Chelsea 1st term ended with a fight with abramovich over transfers, Inter relationship with the media was so bad he had to go, and Madrid fought with the media AND HIS OWN FUCKING PLAYERS.

It seems that it just keeps getting worse, I hope they don't sack him cause I want to see if this is the one where he goes nuclear.

• 1 month later...

Archived