08. U Still Lie
09. Eyesdontlie
10. Baby Its U
YANFwJX.jpg

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

Room(s) was so fresh and fully realized when it came out... his EPs since then have been a bit of a let down for me, so I'm hoping he's been saving his best work for this album. "Whatnot" is wicked.

"Part of Me" is a bit too stock future garage.

Did he just snort a line or what? Why release a picture like this? To get all the 14-year-olds going?

The room looks like Machinedrum's one by the way.

New LP is good news. In the meantime, check out the deluxe version of Room(s) and the upcoming remix for barker and baumecker.

Did he just snort a line or what? Why release a picture like this? To get all the 14-year-olds going?

Looks like it. Big fat snout, whacking about lol. What 14 years old can afford coke?

Why are Mouse on Mars saying this and not T. Stewart? What am I missing here?

well there was that machinedrum remix on that 7" they know your name that monkeytown released so they are clearly friendly

The vibe I get from machinedrum is like he plays a gig and chills for like 20 minutes in the afterparty on the couch with lots of coked out broads twisting his mustache and feeling his chest and cool bros giving him fist bumps, and then he's like "k guize i got 2 dip" and they're all like 'aww man okay cya machinedrum' and he goes back to his room and reads the boc forum alone

The vibe I get from machinedrum is like he plays a gig and chills for like 20 minutes in the afterparty on the couch with lots of coked out broads twisting his mustache and feeling his chest and cool bros giving him fist bumps, and then he's like "k guize i got 2 dip" and they're all like 'aww man okay cya machinedrum' and he goes back to his room and reads the boc forum alone

this 100%

tears in my eyes :emotawesomepm9:

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dGlw84zvzA

• 1 month later...

That's not fair. I mean I know he's put on a bit of weight recently but you didn't have to push it that far

Also here is the best track Machinedrum has ever done and he'll never top it

He released a full-length, “Rooms,” in 2011 on Planet Mu, a record he describes as “a revelatory moment. I realized a new approach to writing music that focused on getting ideas out as fast a possible. It was about being more in the moment rather than mulling over the ideas for months and months.”

Link above

Interesting, didn't know that :wink:

Azelea Banks Beat Maker is indeed ridiculous :emotawesomepm9:

And mean mean ... :music: what a track after all these years

Just read the Billboard article before I stopped by here, and definitely looking forward to new music from this man. Still listen to Room(s) and SLXND a lot. Part of Me is a great track, but expect something a little more leftfield from him in an album format.

Archived