IGNORED

Quake Live

Berk

Is this your profile? Added you, I play QL occasionally but just as an aim practice for Tribes: Ascend which I play on comp level, but yea QL is fun, great game.

I don't see why people wouldn't, it has probably the highest skill ceiling from all FPS games as far as pure aim and movement goes.

Cheers Adam, yeah that's my profile.

I've lost pretty much all of my skills as well, but it's a nice and simple FPS. Especially instagib is fun. I did a search if corkscrew mode (instagib with some extra features) was available, but I don't think so.

It's also nostalgic, people still hating at each other and calling everybody a camping n00b, it's like being in 1999

Gotta admit to playing this heavily for a few months last year - got my ass kicked - downloaded a simple wallhack - then got my ass kicked some more :emotawesomepm9: team deathmatch and team capture the flag for teh win

It does get easier when you can remember where all the items are on a map. It's too hard to play without a mouse

Hah, that's why I never play it anymore. I'm good against bots; not so good against shut-in freak gamers.

Me too. I tried playing some quake and cs in dial.up days but had to quit pronto because of the obviously high telephone bill (and slow framerate).

Maybe we should go 1vs1 sometime. What' you say?

Wallhax for Quake? Why? Isn't it just flying around as fast as you can shoot everything? I've not played much Quake, but I'm pretty amazing at CS:S CS:GO. I don't really play games much anymore though.

Archived