IGNORED

Instagram thread?

Guest No Pomo

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this is the only thread about user Instagram accounts.

A few months back I created a separate Instagram account to post records I was listening to, rather than annoying my friends (and girlfriend) with them in my regular account.

@allthatyouseeandhear

Any of you have similar music-centric Instagram accounts? I'd love to follow and get more IDM/electronic in my feed.

I mostly post stuff when I'm on vacation, so overload on beaches and sunsets, wouldn't recommend.

@s4xyclocmndqa17

I use mine for digital art stuff mostly, processing and jitter. I like Instagram and Tumblr more than other social media cause they're image-centric and good for finding net art. Who else has art accounts? I'm always looking for new stuff to follow, especially if it's processing related.

Instagram butts are the fakest butts. That doesn't mean don't look at them, of course, just know what you're getting...

My IG is mostly bits of tunes I'm working on and listening to, occasionally glitchy pictures when I get bored making tunes to clear my ears. @tsrono

sent using magic space waves

@s4xyclocmndqa17

I use mine for digital art stuff mostly, processing and jitter. I like Instagram and Tumblr more than other social media cause they're image-centric and good for finding net art. Who else has art accounts? I'm always looking for new stuff to follow, especially if it's processing related.

I have a few images I made in processing on my feed; mostly it's origami & botany however.

https://www.instagram.com/foldedcrystals/

@s4xyclocmndqa17

I have a few images I made in processing on my feed; mostly it's origami & botany however.

https://www.instagram.com/foldedcrystals/

I love your origami! Really inspiring stuff.

• 8 months later...

Archived