IGNORED

computer music song about iced tea

robotrobot

Hello, this is a new song I made in renoise. It's about 4C iced tea.

417GVaKpXSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The inspiration for this song came from the back of the 4C can. The suggested serving shows that it contains 70 calories. But the good news is for me is that i can use rudimentary mathematics to cut in half the mix recipe and then it's only 35 calories.

Lyrics: 4C Iced Tea for you and me~ Only 35 calories~

Thank you and enjoy.

Liked the synth sounds, especially the pitched down lead stuttering thing. Kind of felt like demented end of level 'you saved the princess music', like you saved her from a bad guy on an island and now you're sat on the island contemplating your future with her. Is this what you were thinking?

Thanks for listening and your thoughtful feedback Frankie, I can taste some lemon too XD

crx: I wish I was that deep especially during the pitch down stutter operation you mentioned. But the fact is that I was merely attempting to test myself to see if I correctly remembered the names of each of my goldfish while tweaking glitch vst. Thank you for listening <3

Hello, this is a new song I made in renoise. It's about 4C iced tea.

The inspiration for this song came from the back of the 4C can. The suggested serving shows that it contains 70 calories. But the good news is for me is that i can use rudimentary mathematics to cut in half the mix recipe and then it's only 35 calories.

flololfolfoflfol

This is totally fun and reminded me of something but I can't remember what. Often that just means it's a good song and I like it. Nice work.

MisterE: Awesome, thanks for listening!

StephenG: :D

isaki: Thank you for listening, imo japanese is the best ever!

A/D: Thanks for listening, yeah there;s parts in this I get that feeling too.

khrismon: Thanks for listening, best compliment ever as I used to love that game!

The fact that you based this song on 4C Iced Tea, included a picture, as well as a description of your calorie cutting process is reason enough for me to love this song, but sonically it stands up to the expectations I get from these things, so that makes it twice as good.

Even though I typically brew tea Texas style, I'm considering buying this.

http://www.amazon.com/4C-Lemon-Iced-Tea-Mix/dp/B001YJ2XKG/ref=sr_1_3?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1360114708&sr=1-3&keywords=4c+iced+tea+mix

Nice cheerful chiptune thing goin' on. This is gonna sound corny, but coupled with narrating voice, this would be perfect for a 4C commercial.

BTW you're from the Cape May area? I lived in Mount Holly for three years when I was a kid, but visited Cape May a couple times.

Tok: It's watery delicious :D

rev85: Thanks for listening!

HauntingSoul: Thanks! Yeah even when I try to make serious music peole tell me it sounds like video games lol in this case I did use some retrosounds as Im getting back to the basics to learn what i initially skipped over

osobjornmedved: Thank you!

Sheatherman: lol Texas style is great Thank you for listening!

ambermonk: I eat cheesy corn like its going to give me popeye power! Yeah Mt Holly is a stones throw from Magnolia where we live, I've only been to Cape May when I was younger, beautiful memories ahhh Thank you for listening!

Archived