cear

Guest abracadabra

Touch is lush as fuck.

WHAT IS THAT SOUND IN THE BACKGROUND? ITS LIKE THE SOUND OF AN ANIMAL DYING

is it not this slowed down...?

That's not the real track, guys.

http://youtu.be/PHdvYY3yetI

Edited by abracadabra

Panda Bear. Wasn't that the guy who almost evenhandedly ruined an entire Pantha Du Prince album?

How could you ruin Pantha du Prince album? One thing any of them lack is the stamp which has RUINED on it.

The excess of vocoder is making me angry.

seriously, have you ever listened to a daft punk album before?

i guess i didnt do my homework

giorgio by moroder is still by far my favorite track on this otherwise confusing album

Edited by sysyphus

Now that's just wrong.

I guess you wasn't there when minimal techno daddies pulled the plug on deutsch motherfuckers techy clickno pop hype. PdP is one of Dial's own kids, let me tell you how bullshit all their organization was. Veeery bullshit. KEEPING IT REAL BABY, DEEEEEEEETROIT

Now that's just wrong.

I guess you wasn't there when minimal techno daddies pulled the plug on deutsch motherfuckers techy clickno pop hype. PdP is one of Dial's own kids, let me tell you how bullshit all their organization was. Veeery bullshit. KEEPING IT REAL BABY, DEEEEEEEETROIT

Meh

Now that's just wrong.

Meh

MEH is so overrated i don't even know where to begin.

Touch reminds me of Paul Williams' songs on the 'Phantom Of The Paradise' soundtrack. He always did the catchy songs from the films of the 70's. Someone said his vocal contribution should have been replaced by Meatloaf but that wouldn't have worked. Meat is naff to the point where no-one will touch him with a bargepole, not even BT. Theres no way back for Meat, he's burned all his bridges by being a loudmouth shit and a flabby cheese merchant. Touch is nothing more than an ode to the aforementioned low budget horror flick I think.

Theres too many misses on this album. Only track that I've really been listening to is Instant Crush.

Guest ZombieLincoln666

I've lost what little respect I had for the music journalists who have given this thing a perfect score (e.g. NME). Most of them don't even talk much about how much they enjoy the music. I have a feeling they are going to change it in 6 months once they realize how ludicrous that is.

Seriously, we need Cassius to save the day (clues in the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deo8TP0cB1w

haha excellent video, I only knew Cassius by name so far, this makes me want to know more

yeah cassius will save the day :facepalm:

OK, Pepe Bradock will.

http://youtu.be/QTvFzBS6e68

I wasn't a fan of the track 'Lose Yourself To Dance' at all. But it's been going on in my head a lot while I've been out golfing the last couple of nights. i don't even like the track. Why wouldn't a track i like pop into my mind during the golfing silences instead of one i skipped through after one listen? Does Nile Rogers guitar loop hold so much resonance that it can infiltrate the suggestable mind of the casual golfer? Or is it that vocoder?

Just listened to it again. i'm now a bona fida fan of this song.

I wasn't a fan of the track 'Lose Yourself To Dance' at all. But it's been going on in my head a lot while I've been out golfing the last couple of nights. i don't even like the track. Why wouldn't a track i like pop into my mind during the golfing silences instead of one i skipped through after one listen? Does Nile Rogers guitar loop hold so much resonance that it can infiltrate the suggestable mind of the casual golfer? Or is it that vocoder?

Just listened to it again. i'm now a bona fida fan of this song.

I see what you did there. Rich white people and their golf...