IGNORED

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

cear

Guest Gravity

This was on FACT a few weeks back

How the fuck do you embed youtube now? Keeps fucking changing.

You need to just post the regular http://www.youtu be.com/watch?v=XXXXXXX link without the "player_embedded" stuff.

Guest isaki

Not sure about the story behind this clip and wether it's actually made by dp, but whatever. It might give a better idea of the new album

oh, why? really -- why?!

Edited by isaki

Not sure about the story behind this clip and wether it's actually made by dp, but whatever. It might give a better idea of the new album

oh, why? really -- why?!

I was diggin until the vocals.

godel stop posting "new" daft punk tracks

:cerious:

:D

Just got a bit overenthousiastic about new dp. I'm liking the sundance tracks, btw. Coincidentally another duo from France.

Guest pixelives

I heard from somebody who has access to pretty solid info that it's mostly recorded with a huge 20-30 person band/orchestra. So like big old school disco production. Can see this working with Rogers/Moroder connection.

Still I'm pretty meh about all of this. Guess my tastes have changed.

Haven't really given a shit since the live show. Which was great, but was kind of like shutting the door on it for me.