IGNORED

Possible new release in Summer 2013

Dale

I remember there was a quote by them (or someone else) saying they were no longer working with warp and that they were either looking for a new label or were going to create their own label.

can't find the quote right now, hopefully it will ring a bell with someone.

I remember there was a quote by them (or someone else) saying they were no longer working with warp and that they were either looking for a new label or were going to create their own label.

can't find the quote right now, hopefully it will ring a bell with someone.

GTFO

i'm sorry. i didn't mean to come over all.. 'usagi' on your arses, and thing. but, you know... they are like obvs totes with warps now yah?

i myself from my own brain said that they was no with the warpy doodles, cos thats wat i heards on da grapesvines......... okey do.

contract finished n all.. oop, bit like corrie!

but they is like totes with warp now yeah

i'm sorry. i didn't mean to come over all.. 'usagi' on your arses, and thing. but, you know... they are like obvs totes with warps now yah?

i myself from my own brain said that they was no with the warpy doodles, cos thats wat i heards on da grapesvines......... okey do.

contract finished n all.. oop, bit like corrie!

but they is like totes with warp now yeah

... Sirch, what are you saying? wtf.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

I need new Plaid!!!

ditto, baby ........ do u come here often?

I don't recall any of their releases before Scintilli being horribly delayed, thus I don't think there's much reason to believe that their future releases will be as delayed as Scintilli was.

that's probably because..................................................... of something ............

• 6 months later...

Archived