IGNORED

My Bloody Valentine - mbv

vamos scorcho

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone had a closer look at the high resolution cover art? lots of interesting collaged elements... reminds me of 90s cd booklet levels of detail that you don't see too much anymore (or at least i don't because i mostly stopped buying cds 6 years ago)

If they claimed this was a scrapped album from 1992 I wouldn't have doubted it. The album sounds exactly like My Bloody Valentine, for good or for bad.

Guest bitroast

this album is incredible.

gave it another listen in the living room, turned up incredible loud. the production is incredible. it just fills the room up with some of the warmest sounds. not in the slightest disappointed by this.^~^

It is a monster, for sure.

Lacks cohesion maybe. But the sound is warped and intense and physical, not as rhythmic as the last two albums but definitely stepping up the complexity.

"is this and yes" == "until I die" pretty much.

Guest bitroast

BTW, last track needs more jet plane.

deciding on the volume of jet plane on last track is probably what was delaying this album for so long.

"wait. shit, stop the upload. jet plane needs to be turned just a bit down on last track."

Never 'got' Loveless though I gave it many chances. Never the less it will be interesting to hear this new album.

this is how you release an album in 2013

most definitely

ok, after the 3rd playthough i can conclude that this is really really great. i already want to play it again and i can see myself doing it a lot given its denseness, there's a lot to explore. a very worthy followup.

Been trying to download this for hours. Their servers are basically dead as far as I can see.

Even a single track quotes a four hour download time. I'm on a 1GB NTT Fibre connection.

Whole thing should take seconds. Fucking ridiculous.

Archived