IGNORED

Bogdan Raczynski - Mix 3

producer snafu

Any rumor about an upcoming Bogdan release ?

edit : I know that's kinda out of place but I didn't want to create a post for that and I thought someone here might know something (which I suppose is not the case anyway)

Edited by Antape

Any rumor about an upcoming Bogdan release ?

edit : I know that's kinda out of place but I didn't want to create a post for that and I thought someone here might know something (which I suppose is not the case anyway)

unfortunately I haven't heard anything. Last I heard he was up in the mountains in either Asia or South America (can't remember which) just enjoying life and eating good food.

Haven't heard any rumours from him as of late!

i love bogdan. like as a persona more than his music (which i also love)

he's so free of shitty identity anxiety like afx and esp BOC. He just has fun and eats food and probably treats life as a gift. I respect him for it.

i love bogdan. like as a persona more than his music (which i also love)

he's so free of shitty identity anxiety like afx and esp BOC. He just has fun and eats food and probably treats life as a gift. I respect him for it.

same here man! he seems like a fun guy lol

fuck i would LOVE a new bogdan LP. samurai math beats is probably my most listened to album ever. agree with what dr lopez said as well, seems like a real cool dude you could have a beer with.

he seems to busy eating to do a proper release at the moment tho...

maybe i just love boggy so much because he eats all that shit and still stays rail thin. Maybe I'm just jealous. I also love how he's polish, grew up in rural canada and nebraska, lived in Japan, and was a mod for a korean online game. and signed to rephlex. like wat. he just doesn't give a fuck ibiza anthems 4ever

• 9 years later...

mix 9 is out !

Sound and rhythm can be a burdensome distraction in my life.

If there's sound in the background, even if it's not remotely musical or targeted at me, I find it challenging to focus. So much so that, despite being a musician, I don't listen to much music; when I hear something it quite literally steals my attention.

This sounds romantic or artistic, but frankly I chalk it up as a deficiency; nobody would say that a deer caught in the headlights is exhibiting a super power. 

Typically, when I do my non-music work I do so in silence. I don't listen to podcasts, music, or news. Well, that's not entirely true, my laptop fan is always humming away loudly. Even this noise, a familiar thing that ebbs and flows in volume and intensity catches my ear often. It's... never mind; there I go again, digressing, where was I?

Awhile ago I was taking a quick break from work with a new track I'd downloaded. I didn't want to stop once it was time to get back to the zone, so I left it on. To my surprise the music didn't totally intercept my work.

To some degree, yes, it still does, my mind sways with the lilting voices and my brisk typing stops from time to time when a particularly moving passage passes.

I'm not sure what was different, it just was. After a few days of that I added in other, complimentary, pieces and then more. Over a fair chunk of time I had a playlist which was built for me and accompanied me gently.

We, these songs and I, are able to coexist together, only bumping elbows intermittently from time to time like a massive scramble of strangers walking in step.

This is that. 

• Confused 1