IGNORED

Covers That Are Better Than The Original

J3FF3R00

^yeah agreed about the RATM version

gonna disregard your rules. cross post with the sad songs thread.

cover of the bee gees

you might hate it, but I've always liked this

too, wish it didnt cut off

Guest igloos unlmtd

I know there are some diehard Sade fans but every time I hear Sade I say 'where is the music in this music?'.

I really like a lot of DEP's stuff, but damn... that's some surprisingly sloppy drumming! I recall enjoying the Patton EP version of that cover.

Please excuse my obvious choice:

And my blasphemy:

*edit: okay, maybe the SRC cover of Lovesong isn't better than the original... but still worth a mention.

I really like a lot of DEP's stuff, but damn... that's some surprisingly sloppy drumming! I recall enjoying the Patton EP version of that cover.

Please excuse my obvious choice:

And my blasphemy:

*edit: okay, maybe the SRC cover of Lovesong isn't better than the original... but still worth a mention.

I always though the 311 cover was pretty cornball compared to the original but holy fuck I'm just not digging that. Oh well, not my exactly my favorite Cure song anyway.

Tears for Fears - perfect example of great songwriters whose actual original recordings did not exactly age well and/or seem a bit cheesy in retrospect.

• 1 month later...

Archived