IGNORED

Anyone located around Brooklyn NYC?

cloudbreaker

Hey all, just moved (back) to Brooklyn, probably going to stick around for a while this time. Not sure really of what's going on in the EDM world around here and would love to pick someone's brain on it. Also up for collaboration or beers or coffees or whatever.

Cheers!

• 1 year later...

Yeah dude, let's kick it.

Have a day job now so it'll prolly have to be an evening thing && in the midst of moving so the gear will prolly not be up and running yet.

Beer? Sandwich?

BK WATMM MEETUP GOGOGO

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be in Brooklyn for the week of August 18th. It'd be cool to meet up with some of you guys. :) Lemme know of any upcoming shows.

• 3 months later...

the stone i just go to without even knowing who's playing and am generally blissed out. its a non-profit music venue owned by avante guard old schooler john zorn, with 2 sets every night at 8 and 10. rare collaborations and improv, commonly jazz or avante guard in nature but often other genres like rock and electronic. carla kihlstedt, a great violinist and composer, is curating during that time and performing in a number of line-ups, some including the drummer ches smith who i think is really good.

avenue c and 2nd street

the stone i just go to without even knowing who's playing and am generally blissed out. its a non-profit music venue owned by avante guard old schooler john zorn, with 2 sets every night at 8 and 10. rare collaborations and improv, commonly jazz or avante guard in nature but often other genres like rock and electronic. carla kihlstedt, a great violinist and composer, is curating during that time and performing in a number of line-ups, some including the drummer ches smith who i think is really good.

avenue c and 2nd street

Sweet, thanks! I'll drop in. I got excited when I clicked your link I saw Colin Stetson on the 18th, but it was in 2005. Haha.

I searched and found this is happening Saturday 3pm at MomaPS1:

Eclair Fifi,

DJ Earl,

Shamir (live),

Kevin Saunderson,

The Range (live),

Gifted and Blessed

and this later at 10pm at Palisades:

Taso,

DJ Earl,

DJ Paypal,

Tripletrain